Hopefully OP is up to date now.

You have until 10am tomorrow for trading as I'd like to do a season tomorrow before I go away for a few days.

After the next season only 6 players will be available for sale and this will continue until end of the game after that.

13.1m David Villa has been taken out of my money and put on my team in the OP, he's Marks player.

Also, listening to big bids for my players, excluding Schweinsteiger, Messi and Gerrard.

Looks like I paid through the nose, was expecting far bigger bids in that round.

I will give you £50m for Messi?

Any offers for:
Bale, Rooney, Torres, Pique, Puyol, Pepe, Alonso. Basically anyone other than Messi, Gerrard or Schweinsteiger.

happy i got xavi :) think its the first auction game where potta hasnt had him... :p

Guys, I need to get this season done tonight but dont really want to start anyone with a 50pt deduction?

Will try to make a sale or two before tomorrow night, but if I haven't done any business by around 8:00, feel free to assume I've failed to agree prices on anybody and smack a big old 37 point deduction on me. Fun to see how well I do with that...

Considering the circumstances, I'm pretty darn happy with the way my team is doing. Hopefully we'll manage to get rid of a chunk of our debt this season, and then do some real damage in season three. :D

Last edited:
Doing well and would be equal on points at the top if not for the points deducted :)

What's going on with my Giants? Unbeatable last year and struggling midtable this season!

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Also, where's Mata?