Utd have Smalling bid accepted

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope not, but if he does go, he'll go to Madrid and we'll suffer.

If he goes to Madrid, they are one good centre back away from complete dominance.

watched him against chelsea and he was fantastic really coped with chelsea's big boys well reminds me of a young rio ferdinand.

Was gonna say the same -played well and was unlucky with the OG.

hahaha... ferguson resorting to pettiness again. wenger says he's not quite ready to sign for arsenal yet, so sir signs him up to rot in their reserves. bad move by smalling i think.

he is staying at fulham for 6 months mate. by then vidic will be gone. so he will get more games.

at least he is better then campbell, senderos, silvestre and Djouro

not according to wenger. i expect to see him on loan at reading this time next year.

hahaha... ferguson resorting to pettiness again. wenger says he's not quite ready to sign for arsenal yet, so sir signs him up to rot in their reserves. bad move by smalling i think.

we are hardly going to pay 7million for a teen to let him rot in the reserves are we

not according to wenger. i expect to see him on loan at reading this time next year.

So wenger is always right. think not.

according to fergie campbell is not good enough. hence why he wasnt signed in november when we where linked with him.

we are hardly going to pay 7million for a teen to let him rot in the reserves are we

you're right, probably not. i just think it's a bad move, arsenal are much better when it comes to developing young players.

According to SSN, we haven't actually signed him yet.
Fulham have released a statement saying that he needs to have a medical and iron out final terms. In the meantime they have accepted an offer from Arsenal as well.
Not a done deal as of yet.

He is a very good player. It's best for him to go and maximise his potential. He will do very well for United in the future. Arsene Wenger admitted publicly how much he liked him and that he was still on his radar despite United's bid being accepted so that tells you alone he is a good player, very rare Arsene misjudges a player.

update: He has signed for Man utd and will join at the start of the 2010/2011 season.

Last edited:
I fear Man Utd.'s going the Arsenal way....
Better for Chelsea, though. :P
At leas Ramires was a tested youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back