jord2009

Reaction score
im just over halfway through the season and averaging 34 shots per game but only averaging 2 goals a game.
I need proper goalscorers ready now I have no rvp chich lewandowski is wank welbeck **** only got rooney. all suggestions welcome

I have experienced similar problems at the beginning of my United career. I recommend you going for Benteke/Lukaku. Lukaku is younger and slightly better, but Benteke is also a great player.

Talk about spoiled. I squeezed 10 goals out of Chamakh and I'm only in December. As about the shots on goal problem - just about everybody has it, I've had 38 shots(22 on target) against Norwich, most from inside the box. Score was 1:1
try working the ball into the box and drill crosses, they usually create better (but fewer) chances.

Welbeck is **** this year, agreed. Hernandez is almost as bad.. Why the **** don't you have van Persie? The guy's a monster. And Rooney is almost equally good, especially as a F9. Benteke and Lukaku, yes, although realistically, Benteke is more obtainable, I highly doubt Chelsea will want to sell Lukaku. If you have a realistic chance of winning anything, I'd suggest you wait until end of season, when you'll get a bigger transfer kitty. Unsettle Ballotelli then, he'll refuse to sign a new contract, and you should be able to get him for less than 50 million $. Otherwise, yeah, Benteke is a good option.

im on course to win it all in my 2nd year I won the champs league in season 1 now in 2nd with 3 games in hand and 3 points behind!! Benteke hasn't got great finishing this year and lukaku ive tried but they wont have it and I got offered 30 mil for him so it was a no brainer. I want balotelli he looks great this year!! I may go for falcao in the summer because of how good he was last year. or cavani