gooner16

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am just about to start my second season with arsenal and i am looking for two utility players. I would like one to be able to play Lb, Cb, Rb, Dm and another to play Cm, Aml, Amc, Amr. I have been looking at some of the golden oldies but i would prefer a player with a bit of pace. I am looking to spend about 10mill on each player. Maybe more for the attacking player.

Any ideas?

Shaqiri, Conner Wickham, Dale Jennings, WALCOTT?! lol.

Yanga M'Biwa from Montpellier for defense.

Probably hard to get him due to being rivals but Bassong is a quality CB who can also play LB and possibly RB. Kyle Naughton can also play both sides of defense.

James Rodriguez for your attacking option. Don't be fooled by his competent rating at amr, i retrained him to accomplished there and he hot me 20 goals and 10 assists from the league there. Is pacey like you're after and should be in your price range.

For Defense: Heiko Westermann (HSV), Ondrey Celustka(Trabzonspor), Tomas Hubschman(Shakhtar Donetzk), Alexey Berezutskiy(CSKA Moscow) or Domenico Criscito (Zenit)
For Attack: Renato Augusto (Leverkusen), Lewis Holtby (Schalke) or Marat Izmailov.
Hopefully i helped ;D

Leroy Fer could on FM11, not sure about 12 though.