swfcAH

Reaction score
Hi I Have a striker who is among the fastest players in my squad but i've noticed in matches he's either not using his pace or not being able to use his pace. So i was wondering what the best tactic to use to get him flying past defenders is? Do i drop him back so he has space to run through or push him high to run off defenders?

Hi I Have a striker who is among the fastest players in my squad but i've noticed in matches he's either not using his pace or not being able to use his pace. So i was wondering what the best tactic to use to get him flying past defenders is? Do i drop him back so he has space to run through or push him high to run off defenders?

Try attacking mentality, run from deep often and wide play move into channels. PPM 'tries to break offside trap' helps also.

Not sure i want to go changing all the teams tactics as im scoring for fun with midfielders and getting 80% plus pass completion, i will try the players own personal tactics though cheers, also my other striker isn't selfish enough, he's getting into great positions but passing to other players, what can i do to make him more selfish?