Utilizing 2-3-1-2-2 formation - aim to score from anywhere

Can we please upload this so we can all av a tinker with it?? If not possible to upload can we av more pictures that enable us to copy?? Really frustrating when somebody says they have a tactic that does this that n the other but then don't upload??

missmith
Just before you posted I said there is a screenshot in the first post of the thread to copy from - all the settings not seen there are on default so no additional screenshots are needed. I also said I can upload if someone let me know how to do that.
Did you not see?!

where is the download link? what patch you use? can i use this for 13.3.2?

This file is in the moderation queue.

I will update the original post once I have a link to share. I only had the option to upload an url image so couldn't add a screenshot - unless I am missing something?

Get this beast available, it looks great. I've been looking for something that uses a dlp in the dm role, and inside forwards. Looks class

been reading through this and wondering, how does the keeper score?

It's a clear-cut hint near the end as one of my keepers finally scored a goal.

ahhhh penalties. I was thinking it was some weird match engine exploit thing.

Nope, no working the system. The stats you see here are complemented by free kicks by the way but they tend to cost a few goals on counter in return.

This tactic is insane! Would you be able to upload it? i'd love to give it a try