stewie1976

Reaction score
The level of frustration and disappointment with this game is beyond belief, no tactic works regardless of the players in the squad, a decent first season is all I ever get, I have tried making my own, I have tried downloaded ones, and nothing changes, clearly so games are out to make cold hard cash with this game with in game purchases that you end up paying for because my team( villa) has literally £0 transfer kitty, and either stupidity or loyalty means I can't start with any other team. I feel absolutely cheated, the game is marketed as more of a pick up and play mode, yet in the marketing campaign they left out the smash in the vita in a stroppy petulant rage and boot the dog in **** that comes swiftly after picking up and playing. I will gladly accept help if anyone knows of a tried and tested tactic that works, my dog will be forever grateful as he is aware that he is supposed to eat my shoes not have them rectally inserted, and my wife will sleep soundly at night knowing that the possibility of me burning the house down with the vita in it has passed safely ... Rant over

My biggest issue with it is the game speed, it is bordering on unplayable, even with only one league open it is slow. Not so much pick up and play because of it.

Not what you expect when shelling out 60 odd quid for vita and PC versions if you want cross save features

This game is the hardest of them all, but most rewarding if you put the hours in. There are several guides and tips around the forum which will be helpful. The key this year is moral. Keeping your players happy and keeping them from complacency will help massively.

With regards to the speed of the game, that's because your PC is poor. Upgrade it and it will be fine.

This is a vita thread, the speed of the vita game has nothing to do with anything other than the game is too big for the device. You cant get it to run fast even with only one playable league. Fortunately my laptop which cost under £400 runs the full game at 4 1/2 stars with 5 countries leagues open and a large database, although i suppose that is why i find the vita version so poor

My apologies! I missed the it was the PS Vita section.

I don't think there will be another handheld FM game again according to Miles it's unlikely. This Vita effort is poor on this.