uytunas

Reaction score
Hello again,

I was the one who shared tactic previously. However after an hour, there was a patch coming so my tactic became terrible
:D
I was actually reading one forum about World Cup history and I found out one interesting tactic. Austrias Das Wunderteam 2-3-5! I used to investigate Vocal tactics, so I decided to mix both tactics to find one of the best offensive tactic I have ever done.

The tactic is 2-3-5 (4-1-5 for some reason) and OVERLOADING!
View attachment 49730
View attachment 49730
So, I decided to create this tactic with the same instructions of Vocal V2.

View attachment 49730
I was in my 2019-2020 season and was looking for new options which would be icebreaking for defensive teams. so i created this formation. Actually , it worked in fixtures in a majestic way! Here are the results:
View attachment 49724

View attachment 49724
And here are the league table
View attachment 49723
View attachment 49723
NO OI's and Training will look like this till the 100% adaptation to the tactic
View attachment 49722
View attachment 49722View attachment 49722
Since I got 79 goals in 17 matches, top scoring looks like this. (Rolheiser is a regen, I use regen facepack)
View attachment 49721
View attachment 49721View attachment 49721
View attachment 49721

IM STILL WORKING ON FILTER, WILL BE UPLOADED HERE WHEN IT IS DONE

Tactic link: wunderteam

Your feedback will be really appreciated. And specially thanks for VocalTraining
:)

Last edited:
ammm not shure how is it gonna work with 3 strikers and 2 inside forwards... supose to be to too packed in goalkeepers box ://

Scores loads but Im west brom and Im top by a long way but Ive also conceded the most in the league, anyway to maybe change that ??

Scores loads but Im west brom and Im top by a long way but Ive also conceded the most in the league, anyway to maybe change that ??

if you dont have the best team, or even best defence, you're going to concede a lot in the best league in the world...just be happy you're top haha or buy some very expensive defenders

Yeah, this tactic scores for fun, but the obvious downside is that you concede a lot. You wont keep many clean sheets. But thats ok since you usually score at least 3-4 goals a game.

Great fun!

When i downloaded it, it comes different. In pics, there is on RPM and attacking IF, but the one comes with BWM. Which is best?

Really like this, but as we all know, concedes alot! My solution on this is to take one forward down and let him run the midfield as a def. playmaker - support. Seems to work well. 7-1 against Real Madrid with Atletico M (H)(H)

Really like this, but as we all know, concedes alot! My solution on this is to take one forward down and let him run the midfield as a def. playmaker - support. Seems to work well. 7-1 against Real Madrid with Atletico M (H)(H)

Could you upload this or post a screen shot of the formation please?