V. successful new discovery to boost morale and squad harmony.

henaz999

Reaction score
Hi.

I discovered a really good way to boost morale and happiness, so thought I'd let you all know.

Basically, when the morale is low, arrange a friendly with a rubbish part-time team who aren't even in a league on the game like Glapwell Town or Eton & Manor Athletic etc. Arrange this when you have a nice gap in between 2 league games (Saturday to Saturday is fine, make it on the Wednesday). Send out your team and obviously because you're playing some useless team with terrible stats you will beat them quite easily and substantially. The goals and high performance ratings will boost confidence in your players and the extra time they have to play together with no pressure of the league helps build squad harmony big time.

Trust me this works soooo well, and you can even give your reserves a run out to keep them happy as well. Furthermore, if you do it at home its a good way to get some money in, especially for lower league clubs. However, there's always the risk of an injury so be prepared for that.

Try it out and let me know how things get on :)

Good Idea And This Maybe Could Help Players End Droughts And Help Redisocver Some Form Gets My Vote|)

bit more difficult for prem clubs playing in europe though isnt it? great idea for smaller clubs in the prem and lower leauges though.

ive found playing the reserves in a friendly is also helpful. (just take control of reserves to accpet the friendly proposition.)

that could work! i like the idea, i do that with pre season games normally! i always tour south africa as its my home country like man city are now!
would maybe be a good idea just to organize those type of games just for your reserve team! like every 2nd week or so! nice one!

That sounds useful, I'll try it out if I have a dip in form (fingers crossed I won't) :)

bit more difficult for prem clubs playing in europe though isnt it? great idea for smaller clubs in the prem and lower leauges though.

ive found playing the reserves in a friendly is also helpful. (just take control of reserves to accpet the friendly proposition.)

yeh, does make more sense with lower league clubs - I'm playing with Torquay United in League 2 at the mo. so thats where it works I guess.

Also agree with those saying about the Reserves - do the same with them it gives then more match practice as well and the small clubs always accept.

Good ideas mate that's what I do but you don't need to control the reserves, they ALWAYS accept. Even for 5 days in a row, my mate done it once.