Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Go Spurs!
Reaction score
If you make it to where your assistant use your tactics in matches and what not, is it safe to say vacationing to test tactics is a good idea? I want to test a few tactics on 100% fluidity. Just want to see if this is a waste of time or not. Thanks!

Reaction score
It's a waste of time, the assistant manager will use the same formation, but will change all the player roles and instructions, and also adjust as they see fit during the match.

The best way to test tactics quickly is to download a skin which includes the 'instant result' button from Football Manager Classic mode. This isn't designed to be in full fat football manager, but it works using your tactic if you choose 'no match plan', including making subs.

Reaction score
Isn't FMC the quickest way? I usually play a season to test but with work and life interfering, it tends to take me a while.

Staff member
Reaction score
Best way is to set up, and then "Instant Result" so you ***. Man has no say.