neil4690

Reaction score
I have bought Kadlec on my Napoli save and sent him out on loan to Liverpool for a season where he scored 14 and assisted 8. Bayern have offered me £15m for him, just wondering if anyone has a future screenshot of him when he has been playing regularly or thinks i should sell him and buy anyone else as a long term replacement for Lavezzi. im currently in 2014 by the way, looking for 2018-2020 screenshot please.

Kadlec becomes world class. 4 years in you won't find much better for less that what you'd be getting. I was once offered 68m for him and I rejected. Keep beyond all doubts.

Here's his bio in 2017 albeit from last year however he is the same PA (-9) this year so should turn out similar:
View attachment 249665

Last edited:
You have to keep him - He is immense. I'll post a screenie of him at Bolton second season - Do not let him go.

Well he is well up there with the best strikers in the world a few saves in. Won the golden boot on my previous save and I wasn't even managing him.

If you play him, you can have a top quality player. If you keep loaning him out, you can get more than 15 mill. When you do eventually decide to get rid, put in a % of next sale clause as well, if the offer isn't non negotiable they'll normally accept it.

If you want alernatives who turn out as good then check out Fierro, Niang, Damari.

Keep Him. In my current save, my first season I bought him and he scored 27 in 42 matches, bargain buy :D