Vaclav Kadlec Sparta Prague in 10.3!

zhengnian

Reaction score
Found this guy when browsing tru the Czech league. He looks great for the future, don't knw if he is alr known here. He scored 9 out of 10 apps for me last season, quite a great buy!(A)
2mod068.png

Yeah I've heard of him, in 2016 ish, with the right training etc, he becomes one of the best players on the game according to my mate

Is this a p*ss take? Surely evryone by now has heard of Kadlec? He's always my first buy. About 2m but will become a world class poacher. He can be inconsistent though. His potential ability isn't top end but his stats are great for his position. I just assumed he was a bit of a stalwart wonderkid like Otamendi by now and if he is unknown, i'm gutted i never mentioned him before. I snooze, i lose. Take nothing away from Zhengnian though.

He is class. Usually goes to Real Madrid at the start of the game in my files along with Necip Uysal, Mats Rits and Lacina Traore ;)

Yeah hes not really a find mate but a very good signing.

Is this a p*ss take? Surely evryone by now has heard of Kadlec? He's always my first buy. About 2m but will become a world class poacher. He can be inconsistent though. His potential ability isn't top end but his stats are great for his position. I just assumed he was a bit of a stalwart wonderkid like Otamendi by now and if he is unknown, i'm gutted i never mentioned him before. I snooze, i lose. Take nothing away from Zhengnian though.

He is, really. Kadlec's been knocking around since about FM 08.

I have him up front with Villalva and they work well lmao. Villalva has scored over 40 goals so far just coming into april. Kadlec has 20 but he was injured for 2 months.