Leon

Reaction score
How good does he get, he's looking promising for me?

I'm in 5th season with Middlesbrough and he's been sat in my reserves for all 5 years so he hasn't really improved for me. He's out on loan at Burnley now so hopefully he will improve.

I buy him all the time at start of games, but never really played him.

just a reserve player, good potential tho

Signed him for Notts County in January lol! Couldn't believe it when I signed him! He scored on his debut! I'm 1st by 10 points in League 2 first season.

i got him for free in 1st season and he is 3 in 3 for my bristol rovers team top by 5 points

doesnt improve to premiership quality really, but hes a good moneymaker!

hi guys,I am playing with Croatian football club Hajduk Split,and I´ve just bought kadlec,he´s joining my team in 2010,just wanna know how good he is?did it worth to buy him?

hes got very gud for my man utd i signed him at the start and hes bein in my under 18's and reserves from 16 till 20 and his pace is 15 finishing 17 i play him in cup games and the odd prem game and his record is played 16 scored 10

Not bad, I signed him on a free to my Man Utd squad. Found it hard to adapt, he didn't speak english. After a while, sent him on loan and he played in League 1, got a hatful of goals there and came back quality. He plays in my reserves with Micheal Potts (Blackburn) and they are class. They play in the Leauge and FA cup against weak oppostion and they tear most of them apart

Just got him 4 free on my game with ac milan. if it's right that he doesn't reach his potential then i will sell him in 2-3 years

found him after a few years still at his original team. probably benefitted from playing first team football rather than stuck in reserves. would do a decent job in the lower end of the prem but never really good enough for my liverpool first team

I have him at Celtic after my scouts found him. Loaned him out to Partick Thistle and he has scored 14 in 10 games for them. He probably won't make it to my starting XI but he will be very good backup.

He turned into an absolute beast my game right now...european striker of the year and all....but i've got to like 2014 or so like 10 times, but this is the only time he became amazing..he stayed at moscow till he was 20, when I snapped him up as udinese for £10m...his stats are awesome as well...only have screenshot of his first season....he was amazing...i bought him as backup for dzeko, but he ended up pushing dzeko for first team place...