Poobington

Reaction score
Hi i signed this guy at the end of my first season i heard he was quite good so got him for free in second season hes steadily progressin in the reserves on tuggs training for strikers and playin well in internationals. All i was wondering whether he actually gets any good has any one had experience with him?

Last edited:
he's first choice up front for me as hull in season 2012/13 and worth 12million.

hes been linked with roma, lyon, sevilla and fiorentina recently. hes a great player, deadly finisher. keep hold of him

kadlec

i have got the newest update out there i think so mine might be a little bit different to yours, i left peterborough after a season, i got them promoted and won the paint trophy thing, i left as soon as i got promoted, middlesbrough offered me a job(there in he championship) , i loaned kadlec untill the end of the season from juventus, didn't think he would accept but he did and hes been on fire for me, hes had 18 games so far and hes scored 21 goals. take a gamble with him hes is GOOD!

AHHHHHHH! Scary necromancers practicing in thread, watch out.