VAGNER LOVE CAN'T SCORE ! help someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonos

Reaction score
I'm playing napoli in 2nd season .. and managed to buy love (1st time i'm buying him), the problem is that i already have 11 games and vagner love can't score a single one ..
what should i do ? put im as Target ? no Target ? Run with ball ? any help is welcome ;)

What i do with him is

Mentality - Attacking

Creative Freedom - Much

Forward Runs - Mixed

Run With Ball - Mixed

Long Shots - Mixed

Through Balls - Mixed

Cross Ball - Mixed

i do the same but through balls as crosses i put rarely .. but this ******* is really ****** my objectives in the league .. 0 goals in 11 games is very vey bad!!

set him as a "Semi-Target man", incase you don't know what this is, it's when you put him on the target man list, but you don't tick the option to "use" the target man on the team instructions bit, set him to "run onto the ball" aswell seeing as he has a lot of pace. The semi target man system can be very effective at times because your team will still look to put him through running onto the ball as you have asked, but just not as much so you have other options for your team to look at and then your play doesn't just go through one player :) If you have still got Hamsik put him as a playmaker and through balls on "often" so then you'l have Hamsik playing them balls through to Vagner Love :) (correct me if I'm wrong but Hamsik does play for Napoli at the start of the game doesn't he?)

yeh i know what semi target is ... i tried everything because i'm already on my 11 game ..
hamsik starts with me, but my board sold him in fisrt season .. i know have van der vaart , bolzoni as DM and just looking to buy mata .. fleck plays sometimes but can't really keep up because is is only 18

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

i also have aquino .. the only forward that is saving the team from the worst & lavezzi sometimes ..

i do the same but through balls as crosses i put rarely .. but this ******* is really ****** my objectives in the league .. 0 goals in 11 games is very vey bad!!

Something is seriously up if he has that bad a record. XD

There are plenty of Vagner Love threads and a Vagner Love help thread.Have a search of the forums first please.

Status
Not open for further replies.