Danny.C

Reaction score
I bought vagner love for 18million because all of you guys seem to beleive that he is one of the best stikers on the game but he has been really underperforming i have played 5 games in pre-seaseon and has scored no goals and getting a match rating average of 6.5 wich is poor for his standard

Should i give him more time?

he usally scores 1 in 2games 4 me so try different player instructions

its definately your tactics as he is one of the deadliest he won Europe's best striker. I suggest you give him a free role, lots of creative freedom and someone for him to play off like milevskyi(perfect stats wise)

mayb he cant play under a mediocre manager like urslf

that comment's not really gonna help him

A.F.C's correct, he's a great striker if not the best in 9.3, give him lots of creative freedom and a free role and he should start scoring lots with the right partner, i play him in arsenal up front with adebayor also a great striker and a great target man. Vagner usually settles in quite quickly

Last edited:
Mediocre manager haha thats coming from someone who supports arsenal/blackpool and tottenham (how you work that out lol)

To be honest if you could manage to sign Klose he would be the perfect target man statswise...

AND how can you support both Arsenal and Tottenham... They are to each other the bitter rivals...

He kiks ***, make hima target man and goals should start rolling in :)

i got vagner love beginning of 1st season for 5mil, then 10 over 24 months, he was in awesome form, january came along, man city £46 million bid, however only 4mil up front!
chairman accpeted. could have cried!

He is quality for my Sunderland team around 25 a season and 10 assists got him on a free at end of 2nd season:D.

i'm playing a network game with my mate, he's barca and he signed vagner love on the cheap. the guys really good took a little while to settle but he's looking like a top player after 6 months at the club.