I've heard it works great in online games, but how it is doing in normal/offline mode?

Actually very very good... This is the best tactic in FM 16,i tried every singleone from this forum...

I Just change according to game this: COUNTER, CMR from CM/Au -> CM/Su, little deeper defend... ON ~10 minuts i ENCOURAGE players,and if later i need goal PUSH FORWARD...

im using OI from OP but just added WEAKER FOOT to all ST...

And before every game i use other Corner Instruction (i think,and sorry zyndar,this Corner is very bad..in 3 seasons i score ~2 goals)
I using corners from: Puskas4,Puskas6,Hydra,Warlock,Obsidian,WTF... And i score ~15 goals in 40 matches...

Just use this tactic,and follow your insticts,actually this tactic gives u freedom of changes... Not like others Put it and watch 90 minuts game -.-....

PS. i have very big post writen for this tactic,but forum dont let me to post it because im new member :/...

Just to add:

I started new game with my brother... Im in FULHAM, and under transfer embargo,and at one point i had 13 injury players...
In starting eleven i had 3 players from U21 and 2 from U18 and won that game xD...
Against Brighton and Hove Albion in 0:17 secunds,and i repeat 0:17 secunds i got red card,but thats not problem xD Just removed DM and won that game... (but i do a lot changes in match,as i mention FREEDOM OF CHANGES ;) )

(look at goal ratio)
View attachment 132122

Actually very very good... This is the best tactic in FM 16,i tried every singleone from this forum...

I Just change according to game this: COUNTER, CMR from CM/Au -> CM/Su, little deeper defend... ON ~10 minuts i ENCOURAGE players,and if later i need goal PUSH FORWARD...

im using OI from OP but just added WEAKER FOOT to all ST...

And before every game i use other Corner Instruction (i think,and sorry zyndar,this Corner is very bad..in 3 seasons i score ~2 goals)
I using corners from: Puskas4,Puskas6,Hydra,Warlock,Obsidian,WTF... And i score ~15 goals in 40 matches...

Just use this tactic,and follow your insticts,actually this tactic gives u freedom of changes... Not like others Put it and watch 90 minuts game -.-....

PS. i have very big post writen for this tactic,but forum dont let me to post it because im new member :/...

nice one! I started using it in my online game with Leicester.. lost to man utd (friend) 0-1 but then beat 6-1 Southampton and beat 0-4 Palace... can you upload your version with updated corners? thanks mate

TTF vs Zyndar
Annihilator vs VMorghulis (from 75min W.T.F.)

My brother is Hull (signing like A.Correa,Lingaard,players like Elmohammady etc...) using Annihilator (100% loaded) and me,in 2 THE MOST IMPORTANT position DR/L players which i call "wood" Richards and Amorebieta,from 2nd half Kavanagh (player from U21,which i recall from loan because of tons of injury...) + he is AT HOME + 45% loaded tactic...

View attachment 132118 i f**** up when changed to WTF tactic (as i dont have MR/L players required for that tactic), and i was forced to Sub the best player on the pitch because of injury,and stay with McCormack (look at rating)...

TIP: The most important players in tactics are (in my opinion,zyndar correct me if im wrong) DR/L (Crossing and Speed) , ST,AMRL..than equally MC,DM,DC...

View attachment 132117

Last edited:
nice one! I started using it in my online game with Leicester.. lost to man utd (friend) 0-1 but then beat 6-1 Southampton and beat 0-4 Palace... can you upload your version with updated corners? thanks mate

Hi mate,i changed it every next match manually,because i cant decide which are the best... (Maybe Zyndar can solve my mistery)...

i will upload u corners routine.and u try to find which is the best..

Also,i forget to mention...on 81min , i always change to CONTAIN ,of course if i need to protect my lead + tell tham As:Concentrate or Tight.... I never load that tactic,but still i conceded 1 goal in 50 matches...
i will upload my changes but i always change something according to the game,Or make it your own, u are free to change anything ,its flexible tactic... ;)

View attachment 132114
View attachment 132113

Just Open .rar and Extract all files in your folder "set piece" and than in game u can find it goint to LOAD routine...
In every routine u have Description which player need to take corner...

Last edited:
TTF vs Zyndar
Annihilator vs VMorghulis (from 75min W.T.F.)

My brother is Hull (signing like A.Correa,Lingaard,players like Elmohammady etc...) using Annihilator (100% loaded) and me,in 2 THE MOST IMPORTANT position DR/L players which i call "wood" Richards and Amorebieta,from 2nd half Kavanagh (player from U21,which i recall from loan because of tons of injury...) + he is AT HOME + 45% loaded tactic...

View attachment 1073334 i f**** up when changed to WTF tactic (as i dont have MR/L players required for that tactic), and i was forced to Sub the best player on the pitch because of injury,and stay with McCormack (look at rating)...

TIP: The most important players in tactics are (in my opinion,zyndar correct me if im wrong) DR/L (Crossing and Speed) , ST,AMRL..than equally MC,DM,DC...

View attachment 1073335

you are right about the most important positions.

Last edited: