Couldnt test entirely on my Leipzig save last night due to watching Game of Thrones haha,but 2 games won away 5+ :O,this tactic shows promise,gonna keep testing :D

Couldnt test entirely on my Leipzig save last night due to watching Game of Thrones haha,but 2 games won away 5+ :O,this tactic shows promise,gonna keep testing :D

It would be great, we are short of feedback here :)

By the way even though im the strongest team in the league at the moment,should i be dropping my D line when playing versus team that is media predicted second or third?That tought always crosses my mind when i face such opponents,cheers :D

By the way even though im the strongest team in the league at the moment,should i be dropping my D line when playing versus team that is media predicted second or third?That tought always crosses my mind when i face such opponents,cheers :D

Maybe only during an actual match, if you suspect too many successful through balls.

Since this thread was not popular, I didn't even updated the corner routine. So the tactic's performance can be upgraded even more, I will add new corners this evening. Until then setup should be like this, only change the AMC to ST:

2223549-20160513-1YYFVh.png

So far striker scored 20,and wingers 3 left 7 right winger,and sub wingers scored as well 3 times :D Not so bad :p

Trully like tactic,but i just hate match engine this year,it all really goes well at the begining and than poof it starts declining after sometime,trully weird -.- Honestly i hope they fix up that thing with FM17 :/

OP updated with v1.2, only attacking corner routine was changed.

Corners

2246375-20160607-UaU64U.png

AML takes the left and AMR the right corners.

Trully like tactic,but i just hate match engine this year,it all really goes well at the begining and than poof it starts declining after sometime,trully weird -.- Honestly i hope they fix up that thing with FM17 :/

I am always saying that you have to judge on a full season, not based on good or bad runs. Another way to avoid performance drop is to have a different tactic or just a slightly changed version in your other slots to surprise the ME after it makes out your 1st choice tactic.

Instant result or ?

Just started a save with Paris FC and I would like to know if you are using Instant Result or if you actually play the full games?

Will post results later on.

Just started a save with Paris FC and I would like to know if you are using Instant Result or if you actually play the full games?

Will post results later on.

Well I don't know how the other are playing, but surely most of them are playing the matches, just as I do.

Well you are right my friend,but FM16 got me worn out recently,prolly will take break and focus on exams,and will hopefully comeback in FM17 :) Excepting no less than equal good tactics such as these :)

Where was this tac hiding so far? :) Going absolutely well with Soton, the IFs and the strikers are scoring the most and corners are going great!

P19 W14 D2 L3 +25GD

I think this can be used along with Obsidian, right?