Reaction score
They have always been my fave la liga side and i was thinking of starting one with them on football manager 2011, j/w if anyone has ever started one with them as i can't find any FM stories anyone has done.

Think it would be a very interesting challenge trying to win la liga and topple barca and real, just not sure if it would even be possbile though lol, but the challenge is there. I know they lost Villa and silva but they have done well to replace them with the likes of Soldado and Costa, and they still have quality like mata and joaquin to build the side around too.

Thoughts anyone?, if i could realistically challenge the 2 spanish giants with a couple of key signings (i was thinking Sahin & Alexis Sanchez;)) or if anyone has ever done a save with them how you got on and any tips on best formations tactics players to sign for them etc to help beat barca and madrid!

thank you.:wub:

Tino was extremely good for me on my network game, won player of the year with a load of assists. His set pieces are brilliant as well. With the players Valencia have it suits 4-5-1, or a formation which is similar to that, which of course they like to play in real life. It's the defence that needs sorting if anything I would say.

yeah i agree i started one with them not played any league games yet mind as its early but sold Miguel and brought in Van Der Wiel as replacement, De Albert is a strong CB just not sure whether to stick with Navarro and Ricardo Costa for the season until Adil Rami finishes his loan at Lille or bring in someone now.

I started with Valencia about 2 months ago and in my 3rd season I won Primera. It was a very hard battle between me and ... surprise Atletico Madrid. In the last match I won the title and Atletico Madrid lost agains Barcelona, which came 2nd. It was one of my best seasons and I enjoyed playing Valencia very much. They are my Spanish favourite team too. Vamos Valencia !! One day, not far from now Valencia will be an European force AGAIN.