Reaction score
Decided to start a save with Valencia in the BBVA since I've always only had saves in England. Valencia seemed like a good choice with good prospects and foundations.

However I am at a bit of a loss for tactics, weak areas etc in the team. I signed Peruzzi as a replacement for my againg RB position and loaned Joel Campbell for the season.

A few players, including Alcacer have asked to leave unless I qualify for the champions league this season so I want to really hit the ground running! Any advice on good signings and how to get the best out of what I already have?

Ok - first go here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...911-ask-uncle-mad-uncle-mads-box-choccys.html

Loans: Lucas Boye/Malcom (Corinthians I think)/Thiago Neves

Recommended players depending what you need:

GK Timo Horn 3.2m release

LB/RB: Gino Peruzzi and Tagliafico are cheap and good

CB: Eder Balanta/Schaar - Sviatchenko/Reginiusen/Rasmus Thelander

MF: Guido Pizarro/Adam Vass (450k only!)/Kristoffer Ajer (17 yo 75k!)/Hou Saeter/Berntsen/Ante Coric/Pione Sisto/Tielemans/Kranevitter/Sergi samper (10m release)

CF: Wilson (Man Utd - loan or buy)/Elkeson (in China somewhere - 5m transfer and awesome)/S. Romero (Lanus)/L. Melano (Lanus)/Lucas Boye (loan/buy)/Carlos (Atl. Mineiro)/Malcom