skilbane

Reaction score
Just started with them and in need of funds, theres no chance of me selling david villa so am thinkin bout selling david silva
would this be a bad move? is he too good to sell
i have vicente and mata as replacements and would like some money for a striker to partner david villa, havent got anyone in mind yet like
suggestions???

Can you post your team and budget? And what tactic do you prefer to use?

i have done a couple of games with valencia and i would never sell silva

i built my team around villa and silva

mate is good and gets better aswell

vicente is not that good in this fm i would sell him over silva everytime

i cannot remember my whole team but this is what my midfeild and attack looked like
st
villa
aml amc amr
Mata silva joaquin
dmc dmc
fernandes albelda

silva on the free role worked wonders for me aswell

what is your transfer budget anyway?

TBH i'd sell Silva.

If it's money you need them either him or Villa are the main candidates for selling, and i wouldn't sell Villa.

Vincente is a good LM and Mata becomes one of the best LM's on the game.

The only problem is if you need Silva for CM rather than on the wing. In which case i'd only sell him for a lot of money because you're going to need a fair bit to fill the gap in midfield.

TBH, i'd just keep the squad you have and try and get money through progressing in competitions and wait until the next season.

Either that or sell a fair few fringe players and bring in 1 good signing.

again i still say dont sell silva, i wouldn't even sell him for 50 million
he is a very gifted player and you would be hard pushed to replace him

lets not forget if its a stiker you need then Mata can play upfront and you could use vicente on the left.

i cant remember how much cash you start with now but oscar cardozo is a really good striker and he is surprisingly cheap (around 7 million)

wen silva was with me he was rubbish but maybe it was the formation i was playing. plus wait with valencia because when the january transfer windows comes they give you like 30 million to spend

vagner love is about 15 mil if he hasnt alredi been brought

i only start of with 1mil lol pathetic a reckon, cant buy anyone, cheers for all the comments lads, think am going to change formation cos originally i wanted to play 442 but al just have david villa up on his own in a 451, al try to sell some fringe players

good decision in my poinion

try doing what i did and tuck silva just behing villa and give silva a free role

As much as you need money, your a spanish team & Silva is one of the best Spanish playmakers & is world class. I have played Valencia before & I would suggest to ride it out for money for the time being as with Silva you will do very well & will make a lot of money over time. Your main players are - Albiol, Silva, Mata & Villa, selling one of these would be like selling Iniesta for Barca