Reaction score
just started a new game with valencia thought it would be an intresting one as it seems to be a doomed job irl

whats your opinion on the squad for 1st season ? aiming for a champions league spot in the 1st season

IfVc94.jpg

rvP82U.jpg

zlj3K5.jpg

i think it was mistake to sold cancelo and mina so quickly and so cheap. also in my opinion gaya is better than siqueira. belotti will definetly provide you with goals so good piece of business there. remember to give soler a lot of playing timeand he will become a beast. your first eleven is strong but I would be worried about your subs- not much quality on the bench in case of injuries/cards.

i think it was mistake to sold cancelo and mina so quickly and so cheap. also in my opinion gaya is better than siqueira. belotti will definetly provide you with goals so good piece of business there. remember to give soler a lot of playing timeand he will become a beast. your first eleven is strong but I would be worried about your subs- not much quality on the bench in case of injuries/cards.

i had to many left backs thats why i let gaya go on loan and cancelo didnt fit my tactical plans thats why i let him go, im thinking of bringing james wilson on loan as a third choice striker

I agree with halle above. Gaya is just on loan so at least you can get him back. Cancelo went for far higher than the price you got on my Spurs save, i signed Gaya for Spurs 3rd season and he has been excellent. Think top 4 would be a good achievement. Would be worried about getting any injuries to first-teamers like Pastore and Belotti. What budget have you got? Wilson is just ok, maybe Dembele from Celtic on cheap?

ive spent all my transfer budget i tried not to sign too many players i wanted a max 4 so it dont take too long to cohesion but i have some very good youngsters atm coming from valencia b mainly which ive promoted to come in and play a part in the future next season i think i need to improve in defense and central midfield and the right wing while adding more squad depth

lost 5-2 to barca in the 1st game but the scoreline never really told the true story was all over them most of the game they banged 3 in last couple of mins to make it look better then they played looks optimistic for the future belotti banged in 2 they couldnt handle him

Last edited: