davegutt0512

Reaction score
Valencia - Rediscovering Success

View attachment 340118

So it was never my plan to start a save with Valencia, I was very much enjoying my save with Burnley FC until for some unknown reason the game crashed and I lost all save data, so for anyone who was following that story I apologise again and i hope you will follow this game.

So in recent seasons Valencia have been hit my money struggles having to sell any assets that they have had like Roberto Soldado, David Silva and Juan Mata to name a few...

These troubles have coincided with fortunes on the pitch deteriorating aswel, long gone are the seasons of champions league semi- finals and league titles.

My aim is to primarily bring back these times to Valencia, it will be a struggle to topple the obvious super powers in spanish football but i believe with a decent youth facility within time it can be done.

My aim is to win the league within 5 seasons, I am giving myself 5 seasons because i plan on only signing young players and develop the team through clever buying for the future and my academy.

From this the aim is to become a dominant force in Europe and the World.........

View attachment 340112
So as you can see there has certainly been alot of success in the clubs history however nothing for the last 10 years as the club has been in decline, time to turn things around...​

Pre-Season/Transfer Window

View attachment 340110

View attachment 340109
So I left the control of pre-season matches to my assistant whilst I concentrated on bringing in the players I felt I needed to strengthen the squad, as you can see Pre-season was pretty awful for results as we started by losing to our reserve team and following it up with more losses against weak opposition, however on a positive note the team did come out of pre-season with a good understanding of the tactic and no injuries. Hopefully this will stand us in good stead for the league games and we can have a good start.

View attachment 340106

Ins

View attachment 340105View attachment 340104View attachment 340103

So we were given 28.5 million on the basis we qualify for the Europa League this season, after selling some players and asking the board for a bit extra, we freed up some wage budget and I was ready to bring in these 3 players.

All 3 players will fit straight into the first team, even though they are young and promising players they are already good enough for league football, I am very happy with my purchases totalling 60m

Outs

View attachment 340102

This guy is the only player of real note to leave the club, after Oxlade-Chamberlain came in he didn't really have the quality to challenge for a spot in the team and when a bit for over 12m came in for him I accepted quickly.

August

View attachment 340101

View attachment 340100
Start the season with a fell fought win at Deportivo

View attachment 340099
Wow! did not expect this

View attachment 340098
We were on top in this match until Perraria got sent off.

So a pretty solid start to the season and the team is playing well, the game against Deportivo was a cagey affair and we did well to get through the game with a victory, the game against Barcelona was completely different, we dominated the match and limited them to 1 solitary shot on goal as we played them off the park, I definitely didn't expect it. The game against Ath Madrid was another game we were on top in until we had a man sent off, after that they got on top and put us to the sword.

View attachment 340097
Early days in the league, but its always positive to be near the top.

View attachment 340096
He came up with 2 goals and 2 assists in 3 games and has hit the ground running this season.​

September

View attachment 340091

View attachment 340090
Should have been more comfortable, but a win is a win.

View attachment 340089
Their were a class above us and the scoreline showed this.

View attachment 340088
This was a close match but we scored 2 late on.

View attachment 340085
A dominant win to end the month.

So this was a really good month for us again winning 3 out of 4 matches, the matches we did win were fairly comfortable wins in which we didn't ever look like losing, the team is coming on nicely and the competition for places in offensive positions is fierce with everyone playing their part, hopeful this continues for time to come.

View attachment 340074
So we finish September sitting at the summit of the league, I am ecstatic with results so far.

View attachment 340072
Viera has been on fire so far this season, not only did he chip in with 3 goals I think he assists almost every goal.​

Cheers, I am using Steatons Total Annahilation, working well so far!

October

View attachment 339809

View attachment 339808
Disappointing as we were 3-0 up at half time

View attachment 339807
A nice dominant win against high flying Celta Vigo

View attachment 339806
Annoying defeat at bottom of the league

View attachment 339805
Played a really good game and we deserved a good victory

Another mixed month again were I really felt we should have picked up maximum point, the two games we lost were at bottom of the league Eibar, a team that every one is beating and a game against rivals Sevilla were we threw away a 3 goal lead and lost, the wins were positive especially the hammering we inflicted on local rivals Levante, fans should appreciate that one.

View attachment 339804
Still sitting 2nd in the league despite dropping some points we should have had.

View attachment 339803
Alcacer had found some real form this month and he is showing his potential now, he should be a future star.​