• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
R

rosenrot

Why not, i thought i may as well post a thread on it! haha :D

Any of you guys do anything/received anything on Valentines Day? :P

I went out for a meal tonight and watched Aladdin. :D woot ...got some little things too which were really cute also. :)

Spent most of the day with my gf and went out for a nice meal with her on the night. Was a great day I must say :)

Last edited:
got some aftershave boxers n a jumper haha n gave the gf flowers,chocs and a desperate housewives dvd. We just sat in and watched a chick flick

Was going to go see a movie but she was tired from work so we stayed in as well and watched License to wed. Gave her a DVD, book, chocs and flowers, recieved a dvd book and chocolate. Get to open more gifts today too with it being my birthday, w00t.

I ended up spending the early valentines mornign with some girl I'd only just met, really nice though :) I dunno whether I'm gonna see her now though, 'cos this was whilst I was away in the North Yorkshire dales woot. However, I'll probs make the effort.

Was going to go see a movie but she was tired from work so we stayed in as well and watched License to wed. Gave her a DVD, book, chocs and flowers, recieved a dvd book and chocolate. Get to open more gifts today too with it being my birthday, w00t.

Awww nice!

Happy Birthday also! :D

is rosenrot becky?

well for valentines day I did nothing, saw my gf the weekend before like, we went to the centre of life in newcastle ahh good times

HA HA i really did not think about that. It is very well hidden you 2 8-)

GF came up to Hull, went for a meal at Ask, and then watched some TV on my laptop in my room at my house...was a nice evening.

Becky as in Seans GF?

Last edited:
hmmm thats so twisted if thats the case, cos every person on an FM forum is instantly presumed to be a guy, obv. Though I always thought Rosenrot's posts were a bit girly, or at least gay, or maybe he was just a lonely little boy :P. But now my whole percerption on life has changed :faint: :?

hmmm thats so twisted if thats the case, cos every person on an FM forum is instantly presumed to be a guy, obv. Though I always thought Rosenrot's posts were a bit girly, or at least gay, or maybe he was just a lonely little boy :P. But now my whole percerption on life has changed :faint: :?

Was telling Sean that last night i thought the guy was just a bit gay but there you go ehh :P

haha thought that guy was a bit gay. sorry if i've spoilt your secret becky :P

every person on here is presumed to be a lad like, what girls like FM. My gf doesn't understand it.

my girlfriend hates fm as it gets more attention than her but hey fm was there first.

Well to be fair she has no idea about football or FM...i have tried explaining but with no success :(

I understand some bits you've told me! lol ..Otherwise I'm like :? and get distracted by something else. :D

when i showed my gf she laughed that the players were circles but found it stupid you couldnt control the players. I just tell her its a bloke thing

My girlfriend found Papa Bouba Diop's name hilarious.

My mam is like that. She finds team names and stuff really funny when theyre obviously not.

Back