Valentines Day

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
ee women and football

my gf worked at the boro ground and saw some people walk past, asked her mate who they are, her mate replied the boro team

my gf worked at the boro ground and saw some people walk past, asked her mate who they are, her mate replied the boro team

To be honest though nobody will recognise the Boro players in a few years time when they're in the Championship. 8-)

i dont think liverpool fans really have room to speak these days , apart from last night your seasons been embarrasing!

my girlfriend hates fm as it gets more attention than her but hey fm was there first.

What is it that really annoy's her about FM like? lol. Or are u just on it constantly. ;) lol

She just doesnt understand how i can just sit there and 'click' or a bit then play a game :P

i asked her again and she said she prefers that to football on the tv.

Really! I think i prefer Football on tv, however i don't like it say if the team my dad/friends supports loses because they get in a such a bad mood afterwards with everyone. haha 8-)

girls dont understand FM because they dont have the logical brain blokes do like changing tactics and picking the team which will play best against your opponents in the circumstances.

i dont understand women and there obsession with shoes so i wont judge them for not understanding my obsession with fm

Not all women have an obsession for shoes :P though i don't really understand it either, but owning a new pair of shoes does make a woman very happy. :D

Back