Valentine's Day

Jamie92

Reaction score
So, Valentine's coming up...what's everybody got for their partners/fiances/wives?

Im getting my missus her own laptop so she dosnt want mine while i play fm :)

Weird,i was just about to make a thread for this...^^)

Official softie day.. card, choccies, body pens :)P), and a digital camera she wanted that I didn't get her Christmas time. :)

I will be getting my Hand some nice Moisture, so it is softer when i wank.

I don't think me and Sean are getting each other anything except a card possibly. But we're gonna have a takeaway on the evening and watch a film together! :wub:

Gettin her some chic flicks so can play FM in peace. After taking her to restaurant.

I don't think me and Sean are getting each other anything except a card possibly. But we're gonna have a takeaway on the evening and watch a film together! :wub:

That's not what I've heard. Been told he has a massive surprise lined up...

(6)

lol, sigh. :p

I've never been that big on Valentine's Day anyway.

That's not what I've heard. Been told he has a massive surprise lined up...

(6)

A thread about Valentines day ends up talking about the size of Sean's "suprise"...sigh.
Its not really about the presents though..its the thought that counts.
I dont care if my girl got me nothing once we spend the day together :)

A thread about Valentines day ends up talking about the size of Sean's "suprise"...sigh.

Lighten up pal. Not in a relationship myself, so I don't have to worry about Valentine's day, not that I would anyway, I'd give her a card and a tenner, 20 if she's lucky.

To be honest, I shouldn't need to wait til a certain day in Feb comes round, to show someone that I love them. Normally do it on a daily basis. But the restaurant things a rare treat cause normally skint. Saved up good while for it.

The only thing my missus is getting is a slap.

And a good seeing to.

Nice one Jack,Glad to see romance isnt dead :)

I ****** hate valentines day mate, she loves it though. Always a dent for me cos its my mums birthday too!

Way I see it is, why should I have to wait till a certain day in Feb to show someone that I love them when she knows that I do already, such a money making scam.

**** you Clintons cards.

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

You know how to treat a women

Well I've been with her nearly a year now mate so I must be doing something right.

I ****** hate valentines day mate, she loves it though. Always a dent for me cos its my mums birthday too!

Way I see it is, why should I have to wait till a certain day in Feb to show someone that I love them when she knows that I do already, such a money making scam.

**** you Clintons cards.

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

Well I've been with her nearly a year now mate so I must be doing something right.

I'm not arguing mate, I'm taking notes ;)

**** you Clintons cards.

Pretty much what i was going on about. Its handy if your going on the pull, and want to slide a card. Used to like it, til I realised I was gettin made to feel guilty by adverts, and had to part with cash cause I felt better for spending money I couldnt afford. pretty much spot on. twonks