mdcoz78

Reaction score
I'm playing as Sporting CP,third season.
For the first time ever on the game, since 08, constant major changes in my players values.

I have always and like others seen small increases and decreases but recently I have seen players like Wolfswinkel go form 4.5 m to 9m and to 6m from one week to the next.

I won't go through all of them but there are quite a few others too which have similar ups and downs.

Anyone else seen the sort of 50% movement up and down so regular??

I've only seen such jumps when your players are considered contenders for (and wins) player awards etc. but going up £4.5m and then down £3m like in your case I've never experienced.

Do you know whether there were any teams interested in the player at the time? I've seen some of my players values dramatically increase when wanted by other teams. Similarly, when I issued a hands off warnings or increased my asking price causing the other teams to lose interest the value decreased.

Do you know whether there were any teams interested in the player at the time? I've seen some of my players values dramatically increase when wanted by other teams. Similarly, when I issued a hands off warnings or increased my asking price causing the other teams to lose interest the value decreased.

Normal interest in the players nothing major. Usual silly bids etc which a monkey wouldn't accept. But seemed to be say half the teams value going up and down!! Weird.