carloshcfc

Reaction score
I'm on my Man Utd save, and picked up a guy a few years ago for £4M, but now he's worth £31M, a 775% increase! I was just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences? Obviously discounting players picked up for free that would become an Infinite% increase immediately, here's the player BTW :p
View attachment 268797View attachment 268798

it's very common. if you pick players up when they're very young and have the potential to be world-class players, then their value will obviously go up significantly.

it's very common. if you pick players up when they're very young and have the potential to be world-class players, then their value will obviously go up significantly.

That is true, the thing that impressed me about this signing is that he was 23 when I made it, so it's not like he was a real youngster :)

That is true, the thing that impressed me about this signing is that he was 23 when I made it, so it's not like he was a real youngster :)

true..looks like Inter had a massive brain-fart there. But it does happen from time to time. But it's more likely to happen if you pick someone up from a poor South American or Mexican team or something. Getting him from Inter is something.

All about how he does in major club and international tournaments

I had a striker in FM09, whom I bought for £250k and only a few seasons later, he was worth £30M. Definitely the biggest increase in value I've seen for any of my players.

I have a striker who was 16 went from 1.4mill to 7.5mill 3/4 way thought the season.

The whole team went up about 50% in value but I lost to Porto 8-0 nill in a league cup game and all the values dropped up to 50% with most players. Explain that!!!!

The striker now 17 is worth 5 mill at the end off the season.

All about how he does in major club and international tournaments

Pretty much this. A players value is based on his ability, his reputation, and the clubs reputation.

got a regen left back on a free in 2012, worth 35m in 2022! My best signing ever imo