marshall1313

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. My question... What are the variable to a players Value increasing or decreasing?

I have Sissoko at Toulouse and he started around the 5 million Mark. at the end of the first season he was valued at 10 million after scored 20 goals, So I'm guessing performance adds to value. I'm now in the second season and he has just picked up an injury for 5 months. So I'm also guessing that could possibly decrease his value over time lack of game time and decrease of stats etc

So what are the variables?

Thanks

Hey Everyone. My question... What are the variable to a players Value increasing or decreasing?

Yeah performance is the main one, that increases/decreases with many variables (Training, Current Tactic etc.) also age too. A 38 year old with the same attributes as a 18 year old will be worth less.

Considering I've never been able to sell any of my players for even a 3rd of their "value", I'm not sure it really means anything.

Considering I've never been able to sell any of my players for even a 3rd of their "value", I'm not sure it really means anything.

Seriously? I never have a problem selling players for a profit let alone for their standard value. Admittedly I do get players that are hard to shift sometimes but not often. It is definately harder to shift lower quality players, particularly if your playing in the lower leagues imo.

Yeah performance is the main one, that increases/decreases with many variables (Training, Current Tactic etc.) also age too. A 38 year old with the same attributes as a 18 year old will be worth less.

Thanks Hazza, love your tactic by the way.

Seriously? I never have a problem selling players for a profit let alone for their standard value. Admittedly I do get players that are hard to shift sometimes but not often. It is definately harder to shift lower quality players, particularly if your playing in the lower leagues imo.

I am in my 9th season in FM. In those 9 seasons, I have had repeated unsolicited offers for my very best players, the ones I would never sell, but not one, NO NOT A SINGLE OFFER, for any of the dozens of transfer listed players I have ever put on the market and not one sale of any player I offered to clubs that was more than a 3rd of the player's value even when those players were stud first team regulars. I recently offered two players to clubs, both valued at 850,000, for 15K and not ONE TEAM put a bid in! Said their wage demands were more than they could afford. yeah...sure.

The game is a complete JOKE when it comes to transfers. I have to pay way over computer team's player value while the computer NEVER pays the value of my players. The programmers of this part of the game need to be stuffed in a bag of used jock straps for 24 hours. Maybe that will clear their heads.

Sometimes it is the player compared with the wages.
A good example is say Adebayor he doesn't move on my saves as his wages are to high, there are others like him too. Flamini Santa cruz etc

The issue might be if you have players worth under a mill and the wages are too high for the teams that are interested in them. They won't be too high for most teams but why would say PSG want a player worth under a mill!!!!

Having said that i struggle when I first takeover a club to sell the chaff. But I take that on board as I never purchased them.

I think you are allowing players and agents to offer stupid wages for the level your at. Negotiate better with more appearance fee than wages or other clauses. Don't be afraid to turn a player down if the demands are too high
esp if he is not a first team player!!

You stay classy......