Jagjacob123

Reaction score
I am in summer about to start the 2nd season and i have 45 million to spend on a top quality long term goalkeeper.
Any suggestions from your own experiences?

Neuer is better than adler and de gea, but not much. Adler has a relatively low release clause. Hugo Lloris as well.

ive had neuer de gea and Lloris and my personal opinion Neuer is better he is more of a presence !!! i know his handling isnt great but that isnt a problem i found, he is just a world class keeper... plus unlike Lloris and De gea he doesnt make mistakes that often plus you will have a world class set of Centre backs... so go for Neuer.... he costs £25mil only 8 more than de gea but he is better than de gea and has more experience plus as a back up buy Fabio from Cruzerio he costs £6mil

neuer or de gea. both are good. if u want english..joe hart

for me i brought akinfeev in for utd a good solid keeper for me so far:), shud get him for about 28-32 million region.

Sergio Asenjo, you have to get him, he is such a quality keeper. He's good enough for short term, but for long term he has the potential to be the next Casillas.

If you don't get him, get Akinfeev, Lloris, De Gea, Ospina, Adler, Neuer or Areola.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

So who've you brought in, then? :)

I'd say De Gea. Brought in Akinfeev for my United team, now in 2013 and after spending £35m on Akinfeev I wish I'd bought De Gea. Class attributes, great potential, extremely solid and only 20.

Also, I got Asenjo for a free in 2011. TBH he's not 1st XI ability to start with, hasn't really progressed either.

I think a will go for Neuer, would asenjo join too as a back up or would he demand first team regular football?

I got Akinfeev £22m end of first season and has been solid since.

I think a will go for Neuer, would asenjo join too as a back up or would he demand first team regular football?

Well I got him on a free for my Liverpool team in the 2013/2014(current) season and he's only played in Cups/occasional Champs league matches. And he is perfectly happy. He's very young for a keeper and he's happy to play back-up for a while.