Van der Vaart and Sneijder Twitter battle

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 3K
nice to see some footballers have a sense of humour, aint that funny really tho, cant see why everyones saying its brilliant and classic banter

nice to see some footballers have a sense of humour, aint that funny really tho, cant see why everyones saying its brilliant and classic banter

Agreed, it's not amazingly funny, hear funnier things on a night out, I suppose it looks 'brilliant' and 'classic' if your 12, or got no mates.

I guess its funny because before twitter you wouldn't really get this kind of thing.. well you would be we as the poor public bastards couldn't see it. I am also loving the banter between Rio Ferdinand and Robbie Savage that got so bad that Savage quit twitter yesterday and came back today with his tail between his legs.

Agreed, it's not amazingly funny, hear funnier things on a night out, I suppose it looks 'brilliant' and 'classic' if your 12, or got no mates.

it's funny because it's a side to footballers you don't get to see as much. Usually when we see something about footballers it's about something negative they have said/done. Seeing this makes them seem more like real people as we can relate to it

Am I the only one who didn't really laugh that much at it lol?

Am I the only one who didn't really laugh that much at it lol?

Nope. Yeh I'll admit its funny so see it, but it wasn't out of this world classic or anything. I also agree with what Jak 16 said though.

It's not ***** funny, but it's generally funny banter.

Both world-class players.

Christ almighty Joe it's just a bit of banter, don't take it so seriously :wub:

Looooooooool, but it makes no sence! Am i the only one that thinks its a bit daft to comment on somthing that Sneider could just say back to him....?

VDV first reply was good, but that one is ****

Looooooooool, but it makes no sence! Am i the only one that thinks its a bit daft to comment on somthing that Sneider could just say back to him....?

VDV first reply was good, but that one is ****
I just found the comparison of a team's defence to a piece of cheese quite amusing (H)

Hilarious, I have never ever seen this in football really. Well, maybe there has been more battles, but I have not seen it.

Could anyone upload a stream of this match? :)

On topic,love to see such banter between two pals

Bit of banter between mates, nothing overly funny but some nice little gags in there.

Back