dhurley

Reaction score
So i've attempted to recreate Van Gaals 3-5-2 in FM. I've done OK with it but it could do some tweaking i think, that's where you guys come in.

Tactic:
View attachment 321542

Opposition Instructions [IMPORTANT IF YOU AREN'T ON FMC}

Van Gaal tends to instruct his teams to close down a lot. (the showing wingers+full backs onto weaker foot is a test)
View attachment 321537

Results
The loss to Derby was so unlucky, we had a ton of chance's, they just failed to hit the back of the net. Although it looks like we concede a lot, most of them are from corners, Which is the reason we lost to Bolton. (If anyone could help me with defending them that would be great). I'd also say that the results could be a lot better seeing as i don't really have any wing backs suited to the role and Maloney isn't really an APM (Even though he's doing a pretty good job)
View attachment 321535View attachment 321536

Also a fantastic Result against a strong Swansea team. i instructed my central defender to man mark Bony and Ramis did a great job of it.

View attachment 321534

Let me know what you think of the tactic, would be great if you could also let me know of any improvements that could be made, especially with defending set pieces.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Some how gone on a bad losing streak. Don't know what's happened!