ady911

Reaction score
Hi guys
I've tried to create a tactic similar to the dutch 5-3-2 which beat spain 5-1 in the world cup, was struggling in the lower end of the championship with Donny at Christmas and have just won promotion via the palyoffs after finally getting the tactic right, not sure how good it could be but thought to upload it here in case any of you guys would like to give it a try

Van Gaal WC2014

My results with this tactic from January are as below.

Will get more info up and screenshots when i get chance or if anyone asks for anythin in particular.

Will see how i get on in the prem now!^^)

A little bit about the important players.
Only played for a 2nd half of a season so these will just be a quick guide as i am still learning a bit about the right players.

Most important seem to be your wing backs these will be a main supply of assists and also get a few goals.
CF will get the majority of the goals zac clough got 30 for me but only had 5 when i put this tactic into play in January!
Centre CB needs to be a towering presence in there, quick, strong & tall.

will keep updating things as i go along, as you can see my squad isn't great and really young

cos he like to think his tac is the best and likes to try other to prove it dont mind him

Just don't like people that try a tactic for a few games in the midle of the season and than say that it sucks, because they don't get good results.

Tac look very good mate just don't think some of the roles are what LVG has some of the players playing defo don't play with an DLP or RGA and wingbacks should be on support imo and should have SS behind the AF ala Robben. But like I said looks very solid and you having some good results.

Tac look very good mate just don't think some of the roles are what LVG has some of the players playing defo don't play with an DLP or RGA and wingbacks should be on support imo and should have SS behind the AF ala Robben. But like I said looks very solid and you having some good results.

I agree. I can see why you might make little changes to try make it work for another team, but the strength of the Holland team is based on 2 fantastic players in Robben and VP....it's not a tactic that's gonna work universally. The whole philosophy of Hollands tactic, from what I've seen, is to try be as defensively solid as possible and then rely on the magic of Robben and finishing of VP....if you don't have that then you don't have the Holland tactic. The WB's were on support and crossed from deep

There might be a few differnces after a bit of tinkering as some original settings i used wasn't working, but disagree on some points.

De Jong is pretty much a RGA, Guzman was the BBM & Sneijder the DLP, i had to use DLF as it just worked better the SS

Hi guys
I've tried to create a tactic similar to the dutch 5-3-2 which beat spain 5-1 in the world cup, was struggling in the lower end of the championship with Donny at Christmas and have just won promotion via the palyoffs after finally getting the tactic right, not sure how good it could be but thought to upload it here in case any of you guys would like to give it a try

Van Gaal WC2014

My results with this tactic from January are as below.

Will get more info up and screenshots when i get chance or if anyone asks for anythin in particular.

Will see how i get on in the prem now!^^)

OI and training???