Van Gaal's Imagined 3-5-2 / Antonio Conte midfield domination.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've just moved to fm15 for a bit and i went straight in to try to make United work as van gaal had it imagined.
This is the result so far.
View attachment 319864View attachment 319863

View attachment 319862

Met already Tottenham, chelsea, liverpool and got 10 games with 0 conceeded goals.

Defence should be rock solid and attack should be okay aswell.

View attachment 319860

It is not a season long tested, but so far its been great.

If you want to try it, thanks in advance, if it does work, bump this thread.
If it does not, i will re-tweak it and update this post as my season goes through.

Cheers.

You can't play with Di Maria ?

he was injured. my available strikers were chicharito and wilson (who had 8 goals as advanced forward)

I've sent falcao back (although he did perform i didnt have 53 mios for a 29year older).

and rooney is injured aswell for 3 more weeks.

In the utd team m8 rooney plays more of the DLF support not rvp don't u think only a quick though as u see rooney drop more into midfield to help out.

Looks really solid, 10 games without conceding on this patch of FM is pretty impressive, I like 3-5-2 formations so I will give it a try with my Bolton team.

If results like that keep happening looks as if u have cracked 15.2 not like many that havent m8 good results so far.

Nukel good question wot training do u use and OI nothing in post that would help cheers.

change the roles of the attacking wingbacks.
I dont know the name for the role in english, but the role the "step under" complete attacking wingback.
I think its "wingback" set to attack.

Atleast for lower teams, if well be a more defensive stable role
the description of that role is also exactly the one you want "takes care of the whole wing both in attack and defence"

Is not much of an attacking threat for lower sides, but stable defensivly for me.
Going to try with QPR now instead of Crystal palace
will update

Is not much of an attacking threat for lower sides, but stable defensivly for me.
Going to try with QPR now instead of Crystal palace
will update
View attachment 319381View attachment 319379

View attachment 319383

Made some tweaks, only lost italian cup final to napoli, although i dominated the match.

Tevez has a plethora of goals.

Only changes were Bayern game away and Madrid away game (where i went from attacking to contain)

It works with 15.1.4?

i got 15.1.3 so i would think so, yes.

Last edited:
Have u tried this on the latest patch 5.2.1. If i no it work on that patch i will defo use this tactic.

Pls put up a screen shot of the INSTRUCTIONS!!! Thanks