Reaction score
I need serious help with arsenal.

I have 15 million to spend and i need not so much a replacment but a young backup. Not lukaku hes always poor for me.

I know i have 2 young backups but chamakhs bull (for me) and bendtner is not even going to be discussed.

help please :)

Sell Chamakh and Bendtner, i got 15 million from Bayern for Chamakh and 12 million from Sunderland for Bendtner (mugs). Then buy a world class second striker, especially because RVP loves getting injured at crucial times in the season! As chico nico said Babacar is pretty amazing but there are lots of quality strikers out there, Rossi, Pazzini, Cavani (wow), Lisandro Lopez to name but a few, all which would be in reach if you sold even one out of Chamakh and Bendtner along with your 15 million kitty.

If you are going to stick to your guns and still want a young backup, Kadlec might be a good shout, really cheap too.

Sell Chamakh and Bendtner, i got 15 million from Bayern for Chamakh and 12 million from Sunderland for Bendtner (mugs). Then buy a world class second striker, especially because RVP loves getting injured at crucial times in the season! As chico nico said Babacar is pretty amazing but there are lots of quality strikers out there, Rossi, Pazzini, Cavani (wow), Lisandro Lopez to name but a few, all which would be in reach if you sold even one out of Chamakh and Bendtner along with your 15 million kitty.

If you are going to stick to your guns and still want a young backup, Kadlec might be a good shout, really cheap too.

cheers for the help mate. I will try babacar and cavani :D

i lold at the mugs bit never even dreamed i could get that much for Bendtner.

After selling Chamakh and Bendtner I would try and pick up Rossi. Failing that Babacar was a nice pick for me and cheaper than Rossi, but depending on how far in you are a little young to take RvPs place when injured.

As for young backups Babacar has a shout for that too, vela can do for a while if you want a player to pick up a couple of games but for any more I'd personally prefer getting in a better striker.

Yeah you should check Rossi out, he is also rumoured to be a class striker.

Javier Hernandez, in my save MU not play him often so he will be available around 5M

try jelle vossen ,kadlec,iker muniain, christian benitez, lucas barrios, hope it helps