west13

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thanks for looking at my post and for any help you give.

Right, i have started 2 previous man united saves and van persie has been really injury prone on both.

I am starting a third to see how it goes so this is where i ask do you guys think i should cash in on him from the start and replace him with someone younger.

Also i welcome any recommendations on the replacement too.

Thank you

I've started several MUFC saves as well, each time RVP has really been the only reliable goalscoring option. If however you do wish to sell him then be prepared for a squad backlash as they don't half cry. With regards replacements obviously players like Munir, Gabrial barbosa and fierro are all well known but if it was me, i'd wait till second season, don't renew Falcao's loan and sell RVP to buy Lewandowski, this year he is a machine. James Wilson is a ready made HG wonderkid to slowly introduce into the team too.

I wouldn't bother selling RvP. 40+ goals each season for four seasons - he is unbelievable ingame.

I sold RVP in my first season of my United save. January window Real offered 25m. Was happy to let him go.

Rooney and Falcao both were in double figures and I had signed Munir who was excellent. Henriquez was also scoring for fun while out on loan with Dinamo.

For my second season strikeforce it will contain

Munir and Henqiruez, and I'm toying over one of a few strikers. Rooney and Falcao wont be part of my squad.

I'd sell RVP personally.

Lewandowski as mentioned above seems to be incredible

I let him go at 36 years old, he was in the 30s for goals and double figures for assists every year.

I only let him go at 36 because I was trying to play Lukaku and Jovic more (1 stiker formation), he was still unreal!

12 appearances 18 gals 7 assists in the season he left. Great player.