Status
Not open for further replies.

Lubo1989

Reaction score
started a game as arsenal and he hasn't scored yet, what's the best role to play him in?

Hey,

I had the same problem with Van Persie at the start of my game!

I play him as a advanced forward (sometimes a target man) and in his first season he scored 34 goals in all competitions.

I'm thinking of bringing in Dzeko for Arsenal as a strike partner for him, as eduardo just has not done it.

But I also want to get Angelo Palombo to strengthen the middle and add a bit more "toughness" to my team?...

Who would you go for?

=]

Eduardo is my top scorer so far so I don't have the same problem you do with him, he's been absolutely class

biggest problem i have is with my players constantly getting sent off

Cool what do you play eduardo as?

I have been playing him as a poacher probably not right?

Just fine the next player a weeks wages and get someone to call a meeting on squad discipline.

Arsenal seem to have a problem with discipline in this game.

MAYBE, change your assistant manager to someone with more squad discipline?.. Im thinking of getting Hans Backe and then signing a quality defensive coach to make up for Pat Rice leaving?

i'm playing with eduardo as a advanced forward with van persie as a target man and arshavin in the hole

Eduardo is straight out of the door as soon as i first get on my team screen, after what he did to us in Europe

We have designated threads for this kind of thing. The 'Help' Thread being the main. Please search before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.