cuddles

Reaction score
Just started new game as one of my local teams Chester.

Wondering if anybody had any tips on staff members, players or just general advice.

Cheers in advance

I found when I started as Lincoln that having a solid defensive mid was extremely important for me. I had Hamza Bencherif, who was pretty solid. In terms of strikers, I quite liked having a solid target man up the top, I was lucky to have Jordan Burrow for that, but there should be plenty of decent players available.

Cheers dude,
i just started it to flutter between that and my other Everton save.
Helps break it up and use different teams. I started off well with a 3-1 win over Promotion contenders Barnet and then a 5-1 win second game away from home.
got myself a good fitness coach as i believe physical attributes and fitness is incredibly important in LLM as technical ability is hard to come by.

Cheers dude,
i just started it to flutter between that and my other Everton save.
Helps break it up and use different teams. I started off well with a 3-1 win over Promotion contenders Barnet and then a 5-1 win second game away from home.
got myself a good fitness coach as i believe physical attributes and fitness is incredibly important in LLM as technical ability is hard to come by.

Nice start!

Fitness coach was key for me, as was a keeping coach. Have a look in Wales when the regens come in, I got a stunning GK from TNS who could be first choice for England in the future, for about 5k

Because I start in lower leagues, I reassigned all my coaching points to fitness when I created my guy. This way, I can hire one fitness coach and max out both strength and aerobics training.

That's a good idea i never even thought of that...if i make a new LLM file at some other time i will dedo consider this