Various interaction items greyed out

Gregsimo

Reaction score
Hi, im using the latest patch (11.2) and operating on Win XP SP3.
On Aug 1st in game I bid for cheilini (I am man city in the first season) and used the interact with board option to finance/negotiate the deal. It fell through as he failed his medical and my transfer funds completely dissapeared with it, yet never came out as an expenditure. Since then when attempting to buy anyone else by using the interact with board option it doesnt work as it says this option was used recently, despite it now being Dec 24th (see screenshot attachments) in the same year. Cant figure that one as LFC have offered me Torres, i dont have any transfer funds and i cant ask the board to negotiate it for me.

Also on the interact with manager/comment on manager tabs the whole of the mind games and misc options are greyed out and have been every game so far. when will i be able to use these or is it just another bug?

Does anyone have any ideas on this, im now past the jan transfer window and during that whole time i wasnt able to buy, ask the board to negotiate a deal for me or anything. has anyone else had a similar problem?

It's a bug thats been raised a few times now. I would imagine SI know about it and there will be a fix in the next patch.

Jake is right. You will have to start a new save with the next patch though.