Sexifier

Reaction score
All right I've got some issues with my games. I currently have three game files: one league file, an outdated version of that league file, and a national team coach file. My main issue that occurs most of the time is when my games fail to load. Happens pretty **** often and I get pretty ****** because aside from FM, I don't really have much to do. However, tonight, I've manage to sneak my way back into all of my files. Still, problems persist. In my league file, I can't save the game, whether I use the "save" or "save as" button, and again, it's ******* me off. In my international game file, I can get in, can save, but the entire program crashes once I start up a match (the screen after the pep talk). It doesn't show any error message; the problem just crashes and Windows just points out the obvious that the program isn't working. I've deleted my crash dump files (as I had those problems before) and I've seen people saying to delete the cache and settings folders in the AppData folder, but I'm not too sure. Any kind souls out there who would be so great as to help me out?

---------- Post added 03/08/2011 at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 02/08/2011 at 01:04 AM ----------

Well I've managed to get my international game running... but still can't save my league game. Any tips?