madnessapa

Reaction score
Hello I need some ideas how to setup my tactics for this LLM team. First season went incredibly well, finished first. Then 2 seasons in 5th league, avoided relegation and relegate after. In both media prediction was that I will be relegated. Now Im back to Blue Square North, prediction 3rd, got some salary budget - 6K euros. Bring in some kids. Team is ok as I think. Started well, but after few wins I start to lose against middle table teams. Even in win I concede goal or two. I started as Sunday league footballer experience, could that be problem for my team. Not to listening me? I need few ides from experienced LLM players, what team instructions should I use, should I play rigid or fluid, etc... Thanks

i am currently 1st in premier (1st division i mean) with Vauxhall i took me 7 seasons to be promoted to the highest tier. I used Raikan Awesome AMC tactic mostly and sometimes switched to might and magic (also thx raikan :D )

I remember few good players i used i can reccomend them: Aynsley McDonald <- awesome dc, Jake/Jack Wholey <- decent FB left with amazing set pieces attributes - especially 19 Long Throws - teach him PPM Flat Bullet Throw and perhaps Hit free kicks with Power, and he will do you very well till npower2 for sure. Lee Evans is decent MC also Jack Byrne should be already released from City. Godwin Ab~sth is decent Striker, but when you progress you should be able to sign Dan Taylor - he is still my top goalscorer, even though i have top world players now. also AMR -> Nathan Harris - he is still in my best overall 11.

Later you may sign two nice MCs - Oliver Ntcham and Lawson D'ath.

If your team has some mid seaso breakdown and your confident in your team ability, maybe its beacuse, they lost morale, try holding team meeting, also participate in every press conference personally - you need to be sure to say right things, so as to inspire your team (its important believe me!)

Well, that's all, if ever in money build training and youth facilities and invest in coaches, as you wont be buying old developed players most of times, but kids.

Any further questions, please ask. I played 5 saves with this lovely team, always turning it to best club in the world :)

Nice, Im glad someone more playing with Vauxhall. This is my 2nd manager save with Vauxhall, last played on 2011. On 2012 played with Blyth. Didnt tried that Raikan tactics but tried Brobs17 and Arrigo Sacchis 4-4-2. With both I have problems, I concede a lot of funny goals, with both tactics I have more chances than opponent but they are with 2 left foots. :)

well those tactics i used aren't really perfect for LLM, but they produce satisfacionary results, in npower1, when you have better players you will see thouse tcts true power. I use them, beacuse i am no tactician at all :)

set match preparation to def set pieces, you should be safer i believe.
Later, if you have some free wages, you may want to sign some fading players with good personalities just to tutor your players - good personality is extremly important i believe - now with my all squad eiter professional or determined i very rarely see sth like "seems complacent" "looking very nerovus" "looking uninterested".

i also use team talk guide, again by raikan ^^

Mine are always uninterested or nervous, I let my assistant do team talk. And as u say ur tactics arent perfect, im trying to find perfect for LLM with bad players, not for highest stages. :)

well since you wont be able to get mauro tassoti as *** man at this level better read this guide cuz low quality *** man = detmotivating team talks :(

I changed this now, and won, I was changing all season to me or to assistant, now will left to me.