Reaction score
Well basically, me and my mate were going to battle it out who could do best, he took the worst team in Blue SQ South (Thurrock) and i took worst team in Blue SQ North (Vaxuhall Motors).

He gave up after losing in playoff semis whilst i went on to win the league and get promotion.

i was just wondering is there any players, tactics or advice that could help me in Blue Square Premier?
Just recently player Lincoln and lost 4-3, in the 82minute :(

Thanks

Jeremy Helen- wing back, stats aren't amazing at the time but he turns out to be a decent player,

Had him in my game in which I was Nuneaton 6 seasons later I'm in the championship and he is still in my first team.

Loris Karius- very good keeper as well, stats seem to climb quite quickly when played. Again another one I bought when I was in blue square and so far has missed only only 4 games or so in the last 6 seasons, he is still my number one Aswell.

Bartham- cant remember his first name , but he is a right back, another one whose stats aren't amazing but he is a very consistent performer still hovers around my first in the championship season, and is funnily enough top scorer as I have trained him to play AMl as well.

I have currently still got my save going, so when I load it up I can add a few more players that I signed when I was in blue square.

Vauxhall Motors is hard.

Are you from Grimsby By any chance.

Jeremy Helen- wing back, stats aren't amazing at the time but he turns out to be a decent player,

Had him in my game in which I was Nuneaton 6 seasons later I'm in the championship and he is still in my first team.

Loris Karius- very good keeper as well, stats seem to climb quite quickly when played. Again another one I bought when I was in blue square and so far has missed only only 4 games or so in the last 6 seasons, he is still my number one Aswell.

Bartham- cant remember his first name , but he is a right back, another one whose stats aren't amazing but he is a very consistent performer still hovers around my first in the championship season, and is funnily enough top scorer as I have trained him to play AMl as well.

I have currently still got my save going, so when I load it up I can add a few more players that I signed when I was in blue square.

Thnakyou, will have a look, any good pacey strikers? Will definatly look at that keeper, I have glyn Thompson and unfortunately is playing diabolical!

you are a brave soul. no money to spend on salaries!

you are a brave soul. no money to spend on salaries!

it is probally hardest thing i have done on football manager, never been lowest of the low , it could be a first time thing this season - never been relegated or sacked on football manager 2011 or 12 :L still stable though after 7 losses and 1 win in 8 games /:

Vauxhall Motors is hard.
g.gif

Go all in

I started this game knowing nothing about football, soccer as we call it, and started as the worste team I could find, being Vauxhall. I admit I researched online quite a bit to understand strategy and gameplay. I have also ran franchises on other sports games, and carried over some strategy from them. My most successful idea was to overload payrole and go for broke. The boardroom complained to me all season that player saleries were out of control, but the team recieved bonuses for winning, and I won promotion. After that payroll was increased, I switched to a more responsible payroll, and focused on youth. I avoided religation my first year in blue square premier, am and in the hunt for promotion now in my second year. I use Supersonic tactics that can be found online, with some minor adjustments to fit the team I have built. I use only one DM and add a AMC.