VecchiaSignora:An Juventus Turin Story

jojko

Reaction score
VecchiaSignora:An Juventus Turin Story

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. annouced that the new manager of the first team is Aldo Berna.

Aldo Berna is brazilian coach who has worked in last 2 years in Atletico Mineiro. Andrea Agnelli said that Berna signed a contract valid until June 2013. New manager tomorow will be presented at a special press conference.

Press conference:

Beppe Marotta
"Good afternoon to all and thanks for having joined our invitation, do welcome all and Aldo Berna. A presentation of major importance."

Aldo Berna
"Good evening to all, for me is a dream come true."

Simona Marchetti (Journalist)
"You come with the the label as a fundamentalist from the tactical point of view, is that true?"

Aldo Berna
"I think to be fundamentalist on the point of view of the game. The numbers come and go, the game is essential, there are principles and ideas that evolve from year to year through new experiences."

Vittorio Oreggia (Journalist)
"Observing from outside Juve in these last two seasons, the difficult task will be to recreate the DNA bianconero, this is the main goal?"

Aldo Berna
"The main objective is that, it tells the story of Juve. Through the right attitude, the culture of work, we must bring Juve where she deserves."

Alberto Manassero (Journalist)
"Returning to your football principles, what you do in midfield? The situation of Marchisio did discuss, along with Pirlo can find room in your idea of football?"

Aldo Berna
"The big players are always with me. We are talking about two big national players by Pirlo geometries, the charism, is a winner. There are two players with a great character, I am delighted to have them available."

Beppe Marotta
"Marchisio is a major player in addition to being a professional is Juventino inside, what we read is only journalistic fantasy evidently mister Conte is able to make the best of the quality available."

Muck Rack (Journalist)
"Before your name there have been made others. When came the first call?"

Aldo Berna
"It is not important as it starts, but as it gets. And in this case I came first. The Director called me at the right time, there is no precise date."

Franco Borgogno (Journalist)
"You've already heard Buffon and Alessandro Del Piero? You can tell us something about the staff who will follow you in Torino?"

Aldo Berna
"I haven't heard anyone until yesterday evening.Del Piero and Buffon know juventinità, know what it means to win and what can be done for winning. I expect they don't mess a thing, on the communication. The staff is under construction.We are the latest yards, with the Director there is harmony on the whole, we are setting up a strong staff . With the Director, after the presentation we will talk about transfermarket in depth, with tune and with the desire to create something important in my game idea ..."

Eric Lambo (Journalist)
"Can you tell us the identity of your ideal player? Many names have been made, to Beppe I wonder if there is a starting grid."

Aldo Berna
"I think that my question should be addressed to the Director that operates on the transfermarket, it is he who work physically and try to meet the preference."

Beppe Marotta
"After our meeting with Nedved and Paratici, will analyze the tactical
understandings of Conte and we will do all the best to content him, trying to raise the quality level of the group. Giving names is premature, there are many difficulties, many objectives are difficult, also because there is no consensus with the other clubs. We will work in harmony and are going to find players who make it to his case."

Ernesto Moretti (Journalist)
"It's better to spend 45-60 million for a single player, or spend more contained figures for more players?"

Aldo Berna
"The best thing is to spend in the right way. It is not said that spending 45-60 million would give a better result of spending 15 for more players. We have to spend good."

Aldo Spinozi (Journalist)
"What can you answer to skepticals?"

Aldo Berna
"Now it's up to me. I always say one sentence: time is the gentleman about everything, and those who work are always right, and time will be the gentleman for skeptics."

Beppe Marotta
"Thanks all for showing today on this important press conference. Good night."

Aldo Berna
with Beppe Marotta annouced new faces on Juve team.
All four players are young and with huge potential.
Berna starts a new project to restore the old Juve.

Giuseppe Prestia (Palermo)

Facundo Ferreyra (Banfield)

Felipe Anderson (Santos)

Tolga Cigerci (Wolfsburg)

Nice use of images mate, hope to see the young players do well!

hey bud, decent signings, a little too much on Tolga and Felipe though..

How did you manage to sign two Non Eu players if you are managing Juventus?

Breaking News

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. informs that 34 year old player Luca Toni after one year in Juventus have joined Paris Saint-Germain F.C.

Aldo Berna
"I want to thanks Luca for the year of adventure for us and the work he has done at this time, and wish him good season in new team."

Other News

Juve prepares for new season in Vinovo.
Beppe Marotta annouced Frendlies fixtures:

Busan - Juventus

Incheon United - Juventus

Padova - Juventus

Bursaspor - Juventus

Juventus - Offenbach

Last edited:
I have updated game and i can buy 2 non UE players in one season.

oh really, is that a new rule in the Serie A this year? excuse my ignorance, never watch it as it is boring as **** most of the time! good luck mate :)

From Juve camp

Friendlys results:

Best player

Enrico Pozzo (Journalist)
"How do you rate this five friendlys matches?"

Aldo Berna
" I think that team give me some impuls for the new season. And i can look with some optimism for upcoming season in Serie A"

Transfer update

Carlos Fierro (Chivas)

News

Last edited: