speek

Reaction score
I am Tottenham a the moment in 2nd season... Man Utd offered 15m for Corluka who is my current first team right-back. Should i sell him?...when i can get Srna for 14m?..but Corluka is 24 whereas Srna is 28. There isnt many right backs around, or John Heitinga for about 14m he's 27.

what shall i do :S ...dilema

May can you post a screen with his stats? And where's Hutton? He is better than Corluka, even Naughton is better than him.

Oh my Jesus Christ.. FFS, have you never seen the "Looking for a player" thread? Another stupid spam thread, sort it out.

Kinger74..... i need advise... not looking for a player "ffs"

Last edited:
He means you must not make your own topic, you should have looked on that topic and post your question there.

dont sell corluka because hes a leading right back for the prem and hes quality

dont sell corluka because hes a leading right back for the prem and hes quality

I don't think you are right! Corluka is a bad FB and he ****** me off when he made so many mistakes in my important games, so I think Hutton is better than Corluka.

well in my tottenham game he is quality and i had like man u and chelsea interested and my coach said he was a leading right back for prem

Kinger74..... i need advise... not looking for a player "ffs"
Well it seems you don't know what your doing then. You said, "Should I buy Srna?", therefore you are looking for a player. Don't make your own thread up about 1 stupid little thing like this, use the threads like "Looking for a player" and "Who should I buy/sell?". So use them, that's what they are there for, not there for people like you to make stupid threads.

Let the mods make the choice... if ur right..the thread will close. but as it stands, im open..so hush.