vela and vagner love-need adivice

Blueboi5

Reaction score
i am currently chelsea and i have bought vela and vangner love (sorry bout spelling) vanger love in his first five games scored 5 out of five but last four games he hasnt scored and been playing rubbish.

vela has under performered for me since the start of the season any way of improving him please help

vela is still young and with that comes inconsistency. Play him as much as possible in the reserves and 1st team and maybe have him tutored by Drogba.

I must admit, I really don't like vagner love. He never performs well enough for me.

vela is class for me, 20 goals 18 assists first season with arsenal..

if you are playing vela and vagner love up front together then keep dreaming tbh too similar..for arsenal i play adebayor as target man to hold up ball and etc. and vela with the freerole..

i'm in 5th season and vela is rubbish for me, wtfs that all about?! so inconsistent i never trust him upfront.

maybe its because of the players around him..or your PIs dont suit him, there are so many reasons why players play ****..

i manager at inter and its my first season, i brought vagner love for £11.9m and well...........transfer listed in january, hes awful m8 sell him and get watever for him, 2 goals in 10 apps, cost me the game against roma wiv stupid back pass, anyway i do recemmend maxwell and the stiker called obinna for inter, hes the top goalscorer in the league and really fast, i only played him cuz ibrahimavic broke his leg, im so unlucky at this game