Vela?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 3K

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
In real life i think Vela is pretty ordinary! dont u believe he is overrated on the game?

Vela is one of the best young players around but he is barely played look at the games he's played and how well he's played so no he's rated as he should be

speaking of which i have vela jus wondering got any tips on what instructions to give him hes sort of an on and off striker for me
one match he scored an amzing 25 yrd curler the next he missed a sitter frm 4 yrds and didn score for another 5 games
:S

In real life i think Vela is pretty ordinary! dont u believe he is overrated on the game?

do you watch football? vela is the best young striking talent the world has at the moment, his vision, intelligence and finishing skills are amazing, not to mention his pace is fantastic and has a wicked first touch, i don't think anyone will agree with your statement about him being average.

Last edited:
oakesypvfc must not watch vela then because he is easily one of the best young players in england maybe even europe. and this is coming from a chelsea fan

don't care i do watch football an i think he's ok but not as gd as every1 makes out only my opinion!

yh ok watever i aint bothered lol it was me bro actually hu told me to put it lol cos he dont rate him but i aint seen that much of him to say enuf lolz

then tell your brother to watch football, or atleast this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPW9BAl4E40"]YouTube- CARLOS VELA " ARSENAL GUNNER"[/ame]

I'm another one to disagree, Carlos Vela is one of the best young talents in the game, to think hes average is not just an opinion, but and undereducated opinion

the thing i love most about vela, is that he is more underated in real life than overated.

his all round touch is unbelieveable and he has great strength and pace too

Arsene Wenger knows his stuff and he has been quoted in saying "He's the best finisher I've seen since Robbie Fowler." and when Fowler was at the top of his game he was incredible. Vela just needs to bulks up a little bit and get more experience and then I think he'll be one of the best in the world.

the lad will be 1 ov the best strikers in the world im sure off that hes technique already is unbelievable watch this space lol

on that video at 3:52 i remember that goal truly class!.

well that's the youtube problem, even drenthe is good on youtube, but this guy seems to have very good manners.

he isa good but not that good
arsenal always give their youngsters achance so y not in his case
he needs to prove it inthe big games
he does it in thr english cups, need to c more from him in the league

Back