• Views Views 3K
i can't believe how good he is with both feet
he is really something special and should definately be played more

i had to sit n watch him destroy us with a hat rick and that lob was emense

he isa good but not that good
arsenal always give their youngsters achance so y not in his case
he needs to prove it inthe big games
he does it in thr english cups, need to c more from him in the league

well, thats what we all are all waiting for..look at pato, benzema, bojan have any of them proved their talents when they faced a top 4 english side? nope nothing.

well you cant espect much of vela anyway it will take him a full 2 seasons to actually get going. Wenger said he will be giving vela more run of games next season so thats good news;)

Last edited:
pato and benzema do do it in the big games but bojan dont, i personally dont think he is gona be world class plus he has to get passed etoo, henry, messi
and vela has to get passed adebyor, bendtner whic isnt all that hard is it

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

another thig is y next season to give hi run of games, he obviously said that cas his ready so do it now while ur struggling, or he is only saying that to keep him happy

pato and benzema do do it in the big games but bojan dont, i personally dont think he is gona be world class plus he has to get passed etoo, henry, messi
and vela has to get passed adebyor, bendtner whic isnt all that hard is it

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

another thig is y next season to give hi run of games, he obviously said that cas his ready so do it now while ur struggling, or he is only saying that to keep him happy

pato has? remember when arsenal beat ac milan at san siro? last season pato was nowhere to be seen he was in a different world.

arsenal struggling? we havent lost in 16 games... hows that struggling 3 points ahead of villa and clearely gonna get the 4th spot..

its more like man utd are struggling mate. yh man utd are gonna win the prem but they are struggling atm.

1st thing i pato had an off game, ive seen many of them 4 messi and ronaldo,
the next thing is ,U MUST BE STUPID, LISTEN 2 YA SELF, MAN U ARE TOP AND ARSENAL ARE BATTLING FOR 4TH PLACE,i thought u was a top club once upon a time LOL

1st thing i pato had an off game, ive seen many of them 4 messi and ronaldo,
the next thing is ,U MUST BE STUPID, LISTEN 2 YA SELF, MAN U ARE TOP AND ARSENAL ARE BATTLING FOR 4TH PLACE,i thought u was a top club once upon a time LOL

listen to yourself?

im not trying to be clever but you said arsenal are 'struggling' do you know what that word 'struggling' means?

all becuase man utd are higher than arsenal doesnt mean arsenal are struggling

16 games unbeaten? mean arsenal have momemtum and are on fire atm? what about man utd? lost to who are they called..liverpool 4-1 oh at what studium? old trafford...oh then lost to fulham 2-0 oh who were the two players that got sent off? oh yh.. its rooney and scholes.. pathetic..

think before you speak please..

think before u speak, u might be unbeaten in 16 game but surely being 4th is a crises 4 u, got nothin against arsenal but just sayin u should be better than that,loosing two games but top of the league aint struggling.

SOMEONE BACK ME UP HERE, HE WONT LISTEN, HIS A TYPICAL ARSENAL FAN, CANT TAKE LOOSING JUST LIKE ARSENAL AND ARSEN WENGER

think before u speak, u might be unbeaten in 16 game but surely being 4th is a crises 4 u, got nothin against arsenal but just sayin u should be better than that,loosing two games but top of the league aint struggling.

SOMEONE BACK ME UP HERE, HE WONT LISTEN, HIS A TYPICAL ARSENAL FAN, CANT TAKE LOOSING JUST LIKE ARSENAL AND ARSEN WENGER

dont you think i know 4th spot is a crisis? lol...but that doesnt mean arsenal are struggling the last 3-4 weeks arsenal have been turning up the gears and playing well above man utd and chelsea on performance wise.

well all becuase your first in prem doesnt mean you aint struggling? man utd are struggling tho.. 'fact' if you ask any other man utd supporter on this site they will say man utd are struggling 'right now'

you just lost your most consistant defender all season(vidic) plus you just lost rooney who i think has has a great season.

if you seen the man utd players last saturday against fulham you would know man utd are struggling...none of them were confidant that they were gonna win you could tell on their faces when they walked onto the pitch..

i agree with u gatid ure argument is by far the most convincin

I think Pato is quality. He scored in 11 consecutive games for AC Milan a month ago and is constantly scoring incredible goals. I think he has scored something like 30goals for Milan in 50/55 appearances and at 19 years old that proves he is something special. I think Vela has the ability to be as good if not better than Pato. If Pato wants to be the best in the world he has to come to the Premiership (at some stage) as it is the best league in the world. This is not just proved by the competitive football and the pace of the play but also by how well the english clubs do in the Champions League.

So overall, I think Pato has been more successful than Vela, so far, but believe Vela can be better and if Pato scores 30 in Serie A in one season and Vela 30 in the Premiership in one season, Vela will be the better player as he is in the tougher league.

Btw I apologise for any disrespect shown to Serie A but the reality is that it just isn't up to the standard that the Premiership is.

Last edited:
mufc4life i don`t think 4th is a crisis at all, its not were we would like to be but we ain`t spent like 100`s of millons of £ on players and we are still looking like were in champions league next season with much younger squad than the rest which is growing in experince year by year with the players u have giggs scholes for example are to old for the prem and soon u will need to spend another 30 mill on great strikers like berbetov or shevy for chelsea or even keane at pool for 20 mill all a waste of money!
as for form at the moment it s YOU that is struggling to find it, u had ur **** handed to you by liverpool and fulham so think before you speak as for arsenal can`t take losing what happend to rooney when u went down at fulham and how come ferggy only does interviews when u win and sends out the assistant when u lose? bad loser me thinks??XD

Last edited:
why change the subject to arsenals position, when vela hardly plays in the league, so our league position has nothing to do with him

i think vela is class, quality finisher for his age and will go on 2 b another wenger success story!!!

i think hes amazing like carling cup when he scored that lob against wigan it was magical one of the best goals from a youngster for quite a while

Liverpool are excellent :D. the only problem at anfield is that it is a brilliant team when all players are fit but at the minute a single player picks up an injury, it's bad. You see now that both torres and gerrard are fit and liverpool are playing beautifully.

dunno why i posted :S? has nothing to do with the vela subject. Got inspired by the arsenal talks.

Anyway BALOTELLI ROCKS!

got to agree with gatid on this.
man u have fallen apart past two weeks, they are still going to win it, but has just made it a bit more interesting, if rafa had jus the mentality that he has now at the start of the year then they would be run away winners.

in fairness, without wenger arsenal wouldn't of been challenging for the ttile any way, before wenger arsenal had no stability 1st one season 13th the next, its only because of wengers cosistant top 4 finishes that so much is expected out of arsenal now

i prefer arsenal and arsen wenger as a manager than fergie and man utd wenger has this kid policy with seems to fetch more younger players thought the ranks when man utd struggle the open the cheque book im sorry but any manager can do that. th prob with arsenal is the win the title for 5 yrs then fade for 5 yrs till kids come good then win title for another 5 yrs. when wilshire vela ramsey nordviet lansbury song and co all hit from and there peak u just watch arsenal go mate and thats from a neautral point of view.i mean wenger wnt go out n pay a million quid for a 15 yr old if he aint gunna b good.

Back