alexjp123

Reaction score
As an Everton fan I have been really excited by the emergence of Tolos Vellios this season - he's had a couple of well taken goals, and although his appearances have been fairly few, I really like the look of him.

I don't know whether I'm just being biased but I was really disappointed with his stats and potential in FM12, I was really looking forward to using him, but he looks like he's gonna pretty average at best.

I guess his form was maybe too late for the FM12 release as well, I know they may make him better in future updates but that's a bit late for my save!

I know i can edit him but I don't know enough to accurately rate him

Too early to rate him I think. Maybe if he got a great season this year we will see some change, but I doubt his CA/PA will change this year.

Swisso, the Everton researcher for SI, said he'll get a boost in the next patch to reflect his good performances so far. His breakthrough came after the data lock and there was nothing to do about it.

He does have a good PA and he develops and performs well right now, though.

hes played about 4 games its hardly fair to say he deserves an upgrade i have seen him play and he does look like hes going to be a good player and i believe his PA is quite high on FM as it is

hes played about 4 games its hardly fair to say he deserves an upgrade i have seen him play and he does look like hes going to be a good player and i believe his PA is quite high on FM as it is

He's already started in the prem and scored twice, with his current attributes he's hardly going to get any games under the AI.