xS0ViiET

Reaction score
View attachment 257099

Rudi Garcia sensazionale si è dimesso come allenatore della Roma AS Head. Le sue ragioni sono sconosciute ma si pensa che Garcia era caduto fuori con un numero di giocatori , tra cui il capitano del club Francesco Totti .

Anche se è stato assusmed che Totti sarebbe diventato il successore naturale alla gettata , Totti ha messo in chiaro che è felice di giocare per ora e che porta la squadra sul campo . Resta da vedere chi sostituirà Garcia come capo allenatore ma i primi rapporti suggeriscono un volto familiare può essere unvieled .

View attachment 257048

Sensationally Rudi Garcia has stepped down as AS Roma Head coach. His reasons are unknown however it is thought that Garcia had fallen out with a number of players including club captain Francesco Totti.

Although it has been assusmed that Totti would become the natural succesor to the thrown, Totti has made it clear he is happy playing for now and leading the club on the pitch. It remains to be seen who will replace Garcia as head coach however early reports suggest a familiar face may be unvieled.

View attachment 257046

As Roma announce Simone Perotta as new Head Coach.

View attachment 257039

AS Roma chairman James Pallotta is proud to announce that Simone Perotta has signed a 1 season deal to become AS Roma's Head Coach. Although Simone is new to the world of management, he has kept close ties with the club since his playing retirement and has been working on his coaching qualifications. Pallota has stated that while the clubs fans may be surprised by this appointment, Simone Perotta is the man to take this club forward. Along with long term servants Francesco Totti and Daniele De Rossi, Simone eats, sleeps and breaths Roma. He has the full support of the clubs board and senior playing staff.

Simone will lead Roma to glory

FORZA ROMA​

Manager Overview

View attachment 257021

Full name: Simone Pasquale Perotta
DOB: 17/09/1977
Place of Birth: Ashton-under-Lyne, England

Although born in England, Simone moved to Italy with his parents aged 4 and has spent all of his Football life playing in Italy and representing the Italian national team. He is a world cup winner and most recognisable for his playing time with AS Roma where he notched up a total of 326 appearances and 49 goals before he retired at the end of the 2012-2013 season. He also had playing spells with Reggina, Juventus, Bari and Cheivo.

Perotta was known as an energetic, hardworking box to box midfielder, he possessed great stamina and was able to play a number of roles across the pitch. Although he never managed to win a league title during his career, he did win the Coppa Italia on two occasions and can be counted among the few to have a world cup medal to his name.

Nice start, will follow!:)

Thanks for the support, please be patient with me this is my first story/play through and I don't have a lot of time on my hands. Most of this story will be in my own words, with Perotta being my alter ego.

Thanks for the support, please be patient with me this is my first story/play through and I don't have a lot of time on my hands. Most of this story will be in my own words, with Perotta being my alter ego.

No need to rush mate! Just do it in your own time :)

Good to see a new writer! Always had a soft spot for Roma too