SuperMattio

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
So I haven't really had the time to get into FM13, but was thinking about buying it this weekend.
What do you think so far of the game? Is it worth upgrading from FM12, or do you feel maybe a wait for FM14 is a better alternative?

I'd appreciate any input.

Cheers,

// matt

Well the i see it is its up to the person if they like it or not. If the question has the game improved then yes have the fixed a bunch of bugs that fm12 had yes but of coarse there are new ones is it hard yes and no depends on your team and who you buy and what tactic you are using (if you pick Manchester city it shouldn't be hard unless you use a bad tactic. to sum it up its all up to you if you like it or not. not everyone else.l

Is it worth the buy again you don't know until you buy it there are many improvements and takes a bit to get use to take a think read some forms and then decide.

Wait imo. I actually think it's the worst to date.

Wait imo. I actually think it's the worst to date.

you only think this as it is harder mate.. you actually have to manage the squad, not just hit spacebar and use an exploit tactic :)

it is the most in depth, yes it is not 100% perfect, trust me I know as well as the next person, but it is going in the right direction, next year's will be much better :)

It's 10 times better than any other FM, but again it's 10 times more 'in-depth' ("difficult" is loosely used; it's not difficult, just there's a lot more to do to make it a realistic game). If you use all of the FM aspects then you're in for a great career. If you just like slinging a tactic in, signing some world-class players then just playing every game one after another, you're gonna have a bad time (South Park reference).

It's 10 times better than any other FM, but again it's 10 times more 'in-depth' ("difficult" is loosely used; it's not difficult, just there's a lot more to do to make it a realistic game). If you use all of the FM aspects then you're in for a great career. If you just like slinging a tactic in, signing some world-class players then just playing every game one after another, you're gonna have a bad time (South Park reference).

See, this is when people should play FM Classic. People seem to have some sort of complex that FMC is 'inferior' to FM, it's not, it's just a different way of playing it. Not saying that is what FMC is for, as it's also good if you do want to work on tactics and other **** while not having to worry about **** that most people don't care about, but it can do that if that's how you like to play the game.

Hi everyone.
So I haven't really had the time to get into FM13, but was thinking about buying it this weekend.
What do you think so far of the game? Is it worth upgrading from FM12, or do you feel maybe a wait for FM14 is a better alternative?

I'd appreciate any input.

Cheers,

// matt

Buy it. You won't regret it.

about a month ago i was getting frustrated with fm13 so i went back to fm12. within 2 hours i switched back again because it was too easy and ultimately less enjoyable. since then i have enjoyed a lot of success with fm13 no doubt its hard but a lot more fufilling in my opinion

Thanks all,
I was disappointed, playing the demo when it was released, that the TC hadn't had any updates, or preferably a whole new creator. I really hoped we would now have the chance to set a tactic, where you could instruct the players how to play in possession, and and also when out of possession. In real life, a tactic has two or several micro-tactics embedded.
Anyway, I'll buy FM13 for now, - thanks for your input.